RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

(No subject)

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello Everyone

I have been lurking and trying to keep up. Welcome to all the new ones. This is a great place to ask questions, unwind, vent, share or be a shoulder for somebody. I wanted to give you an update since last communication. Let’s see. I knew my sats had dropping when I did anything and was waiting for my apt to UWMC my pulmo doc did not seem overly concerned then after work I was having a hard time so went to the Hospital on 10-27-09 and that was my last day of working I am retired a little earlier then I planned but o-well.

Went to Las Vegas over Thanksgiving and got Married there the Friday after.

They came last night and did my o2 set up I am on 3L with exertion and 2 at night. WOW it is hard to get used to. I got a concentrator with a home fill station. I know as from day one when I found you all and all the steps along the way I will be asking questions and seeking advice.

I did miss out on Margarita Thursdays but hey I am back.

Walt on Whidbey 52, DX 06 IPF,UIP,NSIP

Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, "I will try again tomorrow.â€