RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Dr. Oz/DYANE

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for the response, Dyane. Do you have a set number of carbs to aim for?

B

Barbara McD

PF--Sept 08; Sjogren's--Apr 09; Reynaud's--seems like forever

Beautiful Western NC

Counting my blessings: #4 - Softly falling snow.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Fri, December 18, 2009 1:36:02 PMSubject: Re: Dr. Oz

1 piece of bread, 1 small roll, 1 small potatoe, 1/2 cup rice, anythingthat equals 15 grams of carbs is "1" carb. Some diets give you total inbig units (say no more than 100 grams a day) or some give you the carbtotal such as no more than 8 units. You need to watch out for starchyvegatable like corn and peas. There are many carb lists out in internetland.Dyane Phoenix>

>> >> > From: worth hope2thend (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>> > Subject: Re: Dr. Oz> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. . com> > Date: Monday, December 14, 2009, 10:23 PM> >> >> > Â> >> >> >> > Tell him I just started his diet plan, You on a Diet! In> order to lose the weight I need to lose to get listedfor my> Lung Transplant.> > Â> > C_53_Familial IPF_5/09, Washington> > HOPE doesn't disappoint!> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> > From: Joyce T Rosenberg <pinkrockybeach@ yahoo.com>> > To: breathe-support@ yahoogroups. com> > Sent: Mon, December 14, 2009 8:51:20 AM> > Subject: Dr. Oz> >>

> Â> >> >> >> >> >> > Just want you to know that i have started writing to the Dr. Oz show> about pulmonary fibrosis. I would like to see this monster of a> disease discussed on his show, thereby increasing public awareness..> >> >> > Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06)  IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania> > Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09> > www.transplantfund. org> >>