RemedySpot.com

Re: Quilting

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Roxanne my e-mail is .net not .com sorry

Love & PrayersPeggy, IPF 2004

Roxanne, This looks so pretty but they are only tiny tiny pictures. will you please send them to my personal e-mail???pac1773 (AT) centurylink (DOT) com I quilt also so you know I wanna see. ;D

Love & PrayersPeggy, IPF 2004

I remember several of us have talked before about quilting so I thought you might like to see what I've been working on this year. This is my bargello which I gave to my oldest nephew for Christmas. Hope you enjoy seeing it.Roxanne, 59, South Carolina

2006 Asthma/ PF

2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/Gerd

I pray you enough.....

same thing happened to me

just saw the tiny thumb prints

would love to see the big ones

they look like nice afghans

Pink Joyce R (IPF 3/06) IFA 5/09 Pennsylvania

Donate Life Listed 1/09 Inactive 4/09

www.transplantfund.org---

Subject: Re: QuiltingTo: Breathe-Support Date: Sunday, December 27, 2009, 5:07 PM

MB, how did you open these pictures ? Can't seem to get them big enough to see,, thanks

Love & Prayers

Peggy, IPF 2004

I remember several of us have talked before about quilting so I thought you might like to see what I've been working on this year. This is my bargello which I gave to my oldest nephew for Christmas. Hope you enjoy seeing it.Roxanne, 59, South Carolina2006 Asthma/ PF2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/ GerdI pray you enough.....

Peggy,Try my photo folder--I moved them there.  If you still can't get them I'll send them to you personally.  Usually its the non mac users that can't get my pics (I use a mac)Yes, I knew you were a quilter and remembered talking about it before.Roxanne, 59, South Carolina

2006 Asthma/ PF

2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/Gerd

I pray you enough.....

I remember several of us have talked before about quilting so I thought you might like to see what I've been working on this year.  This is my bargello which I gave to my oldest nephew for Christmas.  Hope you enjoy seeing it.Roxanne, 59, South Carolina

2006 Asthma/ PF

2008 PF/ Sarcoidosis/ Gerd

I pray you enough.....