RemedySpot.com

Re: Happy Holidays to All

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Judy, How good to hear from you. I am so happy for you that you are doing so well and back in Hi. with your family. You will have a wonderful Christmas. I hope you have read that our little Kerry has her new lung. I think it is about a year now. It is so good for the ones we have that are "waiting for the call" to read how well you are doing. We have quite a few. I am doing well. This disease is just a heavy thing to carry at times. I am thankful for life. I went to Church today that is three outings in a week.. I feel very proud. I have only been able to get out to the Dr.I feel great as long as I don't move around. But on my feet I am not worth two cents. Well friend, stay happy and healthy. Stay in touch.

Love & PrayersPeggy, IPF 2004

To Peggy and all you new folks: Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas) and Hou Oli'Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year). Arrived in HI Dec. 7 to visit one of my sons and family for 8 weeks. Planned to swim a lot here, but haven't yet as I fell in the bedroom one morning 1st week and got 11 skin cuts on my left arm. My Vit E, 81Mg aspirin plus my transplant meds and my age (70 1/2) has made my skin very sensitive. It has been healing pretty good in spite of my diabetes except for one spot. Urgent Care Doctor told me not to go into the ocean until it healed. But I have done some shopping here plus we went to see Santa last weekend and the 4 grandkids got to ride Christmas trains at 2 different malls this weekend. My transplanted lung has been doing quite well and even did better on the flight this time then it did last spring. My right lung still has the IPF, but my lung doctor said Nov. 7 it actually sounds better than it did before so maybe CellCept has helped it plus my swimming. Hope you all enjoy your holidays.

Aloha,

Judy (Ohio) IPF 11/06 TX 8/07

Peggy -

You are a jewel beyond measure. Worth a bit more than two cents!

B

Barbara McD

PF--Sept 08; Sjogren's--Apr 09; Reynaud's--seems like forever

Beautiful Western NC

Counting my blessings: #6 - Food to eat.

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 6:58:06 PMSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to All

Hi Judy, How good to hear from you. I am so happy for you that you are doing so well and back in Hi. with your family. You will have a wonderful Christmas. I hope you have read that our little Kerry has her new lung. I think it is about a year now. It is so good for the ones we have that are "waiting for the call" to read how well you are doing. We have quite a few.

I am doing well. This disease is just a heavy thing to carry at times. I am thankful for life.

I went to Church today that is three outings in a week.. I feel very proud. I have only been able to get out to the Dr.

I feel great as long as I don't move around. But on my feet I am not worth two cents.

Well friend, stay happy and healthy. Stay in touch.

Love & Prayers

Peggy, IPF 2004

To Peggy and all you new folks: Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas) and Hou Oli'Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year). Arrived in HI Dec. 7 to visit one of my sons and family for 8 weeks. Planned to swim a lot here, but haven't yet as I fell in the bedroom one morning 1st week and got 11 skin cuts on my left arm. My Vit E, 81Mg aspirin plus my transplant meds and my age (70 1/2) has made my skin very sensitive. It has been healing pretty good in spite of my diabetes except for one spot. Urgent Care Doctor told me not to go into the ocean until it healed. But I have done some shopping here plus we went to see Santa last weekend and the 4 grandkids got to ride Christmas trains at 2 different malls this weekend. My transplanted lung has been doing quite well and even did better on the flight this time then it did last spring. My right lung still has the IPF, but my lung doctor said Nov. 7 it actually sounds better than it did before so maybe CellCept has helped it

plus my swimming. Hope you all enjoy your holidays.Aloha,Judy (Ohio) IPF 11/06 TX 8/07

Aloha, Judy, and Merry Christmas to you.

B

Barbara McD

Beautiful Western NC

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 6:03:18 PMSubject: Happy Holidays to All

To Peggy and all you new folks: Mele Kalikimaka (Merry Christmas) and Hou Oli'Makahiki Hou (Happy New Year). Arrived in HI Dec. 7 to visit one of my sons and family for 8 weeks. Planned to swim a lot here, but haven't yet as I fell in the bedroom one morning 1st week and got 11 skin cuts on my left arm. My Vit E, 81Mg aspirin plus my transplant meds and my age (70 1/2) has made my skin very sensitive. It has been healing pretty good in spite of my diabetes except for one spot. Urgent Care Doctor told me not to go into the ocean until it healed. But I have done some shopping here plus we went to see Santa last weekend and the 4 grandkids got to ride Christmas trains at 2 different malls this weekend. My transplanted lung has been doing quite well and even did better on the flight this time then it did last spring. My right lung still has the IPF, but my lung doctor said Nov. 7 it actually sounds better than it did before so maybe CellCept has helped it

plus my swimming. Hope you all enjoy your holidays.Aloha,Judy (Ohio) IPF 11/06 TX 8/07

Thank You pretty lady. Your pretty amazing yourself. ;) have a good one..

Love & PrayersPeggy, IPF 2004

Peggy -

B

Barbara McD

Beautiful Western NC

From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) centurylink (DOT) net>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 6:58:06 PMSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to All Hi Judy, How good to hear from you. I am so happy for you that you are doing so well and back in Hi. with your family. You will have a wonderful Christmas. I hope you have read that our little Kerry has her new lung. I think it is about a year now. It is so good for the ones we have that are "waiting for the call" to read how well you are doing. We have quite a few.

I am doing well. This disease is just a heavy thing to carry at times. I am thankful for life.

I went to Church today that is three outings in a week.. I feel very proud. I have only been able to get out to the Dr.

I feel great as long as I don't move around. But on my feet I am not worth two cents.

Love & Prayers

Peggy, IPF 2004

;-)

Barbara McD

Beautiful Western NC

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Sun, December 20, 2009 8:03:31 PMSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to All

Thank You pretty lady. Your pretty amazing yourself. ;) have a good one..

Love & Prayers

Peggy, IPF 2004

Peggy -

B

Barbara McD

Beautiful Western NC

From: Peggy <pac1773@centurylink .net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Sun, December 20, 2009 6:58:06 PMSubject: Re: Happy Holidays to All

Hi Judy, How good to hear from you. I am so happy for you that you are doing so well and back in Hi. with your family. You will have a wonderful Christmas. I hope you have read that our little Kerry has her new lung. I think it is about a year now. It is so good for the ones we have that are "waiting for the call" to read how well you are doing. We have quite a few.

Love & Prayers

Peggy, IPF 2004