RemedySpot.com

Re: Dinner in Atlanta...to Barb and Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Barb... I hope by now your husband is ok from the fall. Those can be nasty!

Peggy... lol here. I use 'pointed little head' with my kids, friends regularly...

Sounds like you're doing well. I haven't been online for a few days so there are lots

of posts to scroll down.

Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 12:11 PM

To: Breathe-Support

Subject: Re: Dinner in Atlanta

Oh No Barb, kiss his little pointed head and tell him he is not 20 and it is way to late to learn to ice skate...OUCH.. I am sorry Mike. I just hate to try PFTs with a cold. The cough is way to hard from the blowwwwwing..

Take Care you two.

Love & Prayers

Peggy, IPF 2004

Peggy, Bruce:

Well, where to eat in Atlanta is now a moot point. My husband just took a bad fall on the ice, smacking his head soundly on the pavement. He lost consciousness for "two seconds" (he says), and now has a bad headache. So we won't be driving to Atlanta today. Later this afternoon, we will see how he's doing and decide whether to go tomorrow or not. I sure hate to cancel this appt - I had to cancel the last one because I had the beginnings of a cold. No point doing PFTs then.

I don't know if we are closer to Emory than to Duke, Peggy. It was just that my local pulmodude is "tight" with Dr. Staton at Emory, and Dr. Staton is "tight" with my local rheumy, so that's where we were sent.

B

Barbara McD

PF--Sept 08; Sjogren's--Apr 09; Reynaud's--seems like forever

Beautiful Western NC

Counting my blessings: #8 = Snow-removal equipment.

From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) centurylink (DOT) net>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 11:30:35 AMSubject: Re: Dinner in AtlantaBarb, I would call Jane or Joe & Joanie. I am sure they will know a good spot. Be careful on your trip. I didn't realize you are closer to Emery that Duke.. Well this

isn't the best time to have to travel at all. BE SAFE..

Love & Prayers

Peggy, IPF 2004

I have an appointment tomorrow at Emory - just more PFTs and a visit with the doc. Because the roads are so bad in the mornings due to icing overnight, we are gonna go this afternoon and stay overnight. Anyone have suggestion(s) for a good and reasonable place to eat for dinner? We like all kinds of food.

B

Barbara McD

Beautiful Western NC

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.717 / Virus Database: 270.14.116/2578 - Release Date: 12/20/09 11:35:00

He is fine so far, Sher. Just a little dented and much chagrined! He will be taking it easy for the rest of the day, and maybe, just maybe, we'll head off to Emory in the morning. We shall see. Thanks for your concern.

B

Barbara McD

Beautiful Western NC

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Tue, December 22, 2009 4:34:24 PMSubject: Re: Dinner in Atlanta...to Barb and Peggy

Barb... I hope by now your husband is ok from the fall. Those can be nasty!

Peggy... lol here. I use 'pointed little head' with my kids, friends regularly...

Sounds like you're doing well. I haven't been online for a few days so there are lots

of posts to scroll down.

Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2009 12:11 PM

To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

Subject: Re: Dinner in Atlanta

Oh No Barb, kiss his little pointed head and tell him he is not 20 and it is way to late to learn to ice skate...OUCH. . I am sorry Mike. I just hate to try PFTs with a cold. The cough is way to hard from the blowwwwwing. .

Take Care you two.

Love & Prayers

Peggy, IPF 2004

Peggy, Bruce:

Well, where to eat in Atlanta is now a moot point. My husband just took a bad fall on the ice, smacking his head soundly on the pavement. He lost consciousness for "two seconds" (he says), and now has a bad headache. So we won't be driving to Atlanta today. Later this afternoon, we will see how he's doing and decide whether to go tomorrow or not. I sure hate to cancel this appt - I had to cancel the last one because I had the beginnings of a cold. No point doing PFTs then.

I don't know if we are closer to Emory than to Duke, Peggy. It was just that my local pulmodude is "tight" with Dr. Staton at Emory, and Dr. Staton is "tight" with my local rheumy, so that's where we were sent.

B

Barbara McD

Beautiful Western NC

From: Peggy <pac1773@centurylink .net>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Tue, December 22, 2009 11:30:35 AMSubject: Re: Dinner in AtlantaBarb, I would call Jane or Joe & Joanie. I am sure they will know a good spot. Be careful on your trip. I didn't realize you are closer to Emery that Duke.. Well this

isn't the best time to have to travel at all. BE SAFE..

Love & Prayers

Peggy, IPF 2004

I have an appointment tomorrow at Emory - just more PFTs and a visit with the doc. Because the roads are so bad in the mornings due to icing overnight, we are gonna go this afternoon and stay overnight. Anyone have suggestion(s) for a good and reasonable place to eat for dinner? We like all kinds of food.

B

Barbara McD

Beautiful Western NC

No virus found in this incoming message.Checked by AVG - www.avg.com Version: 9.0.717 / Virus Database: 270.14.116/2578 - Release Date: 12/20/09 11:35:00

Since my fall I wear cleats.Beverley Joy,71, UIP,NSIP 1-09,Diabetes,Sjogren's,Fibromyalgia Idaho

B

Barbara McD

Beautiful Western NC