RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Snowy Oklahoma

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hallo Everyone Don and I just want to wish you all a Merry X Mass and most of all

a Pain free enjoyable Happy day with all your loved ones. So please kick back and relax.

That is what we are doing in Snowy Okieland today. Yup, we sure got a white X mass. We got 3 inches so far in a hour and a half. The saying we could end up with up too 10 - 12 inches by morning. Wow Oklahoma cant handle that let me tell you. Broken Arrow already has lost there Phone land line. And from our side of town the cell phone line. The are all jammed up too.

Even our 911 calls are effected. If we have a emergency we have to go to the nearest Get and Go, that is where the Police and Ambulance are until the get the Phone lines back up.

LOL Yup, poor Phone Bandit cant make calls right now. !!!!!

In Tulsa the have over 1500 people with out electric.

Well the good side of it right now our Putter line is still working but of course don't know how long that will last. LOL O well we just kick back and relax . Ja all the kids are at home and so I don't have to worry about them. We still have enough wood to burn for at least 4 more fires. So we get a bottle Wine out make it cozy in front of the Fireplace. LOL Now is that not a great way to do X mass ???

Well I better get this send off before we lose our power here. LOL But yes of course I will say it Please take your Vitamins and Meds ON TIME like you should so you can get this darn RP back in it's sleeping mood too.

Love you all

Heidi