RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: I'd better send this before I forget who I am!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Too darn many fit for me! Enjoy! Love, Judy Fw: All of this applies to me, how about you? loveya RobPROUD TO BE AN AMERICANGOD BLESS AMERICAa(Rob)Prescott, AZ. bcrjp@...>> > > The Perks of Being Over 50 ~> > > > 1. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.> > > > 2. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can'tremember> > > them either.> > > >> > > > 3. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national> > > weather service>> > > 4. People call at 9 PM and ask, "Did I wake you?"> > > >> > > > 5. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.> > > >> > > > 6. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.> > > >> > > > 7. Things you buy now won't wear out.> > > >> > > > 8. You can eat dinner at 4 P.M.> > > >> > > > 9. You can live without sex but not without glasses.> > > >> > > > 10. You enjoy hearing about other peoples operations.> > > >> > > > 11. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.> > > >> > > > 12. You have a party and the neighbors don't even realize it.> > > >> > > > 13. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.> > > >> > > > 14. You quit trying to hold your stomach in, no matter who walksinto> > > the room.> > > >> > > > 15. You sing along with elevator music.> > > >> > > > 16. Your eyes won't get much worse.> > > >> > > > 17. Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay> > > off.> > > >> > > > 18. You can't remember who sent you this list.>>>> >>