RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

claudia

Rate this topic

Guest guest

i agree with patty claudia,

its happening to all of us but if it does it really hurts. last year (after a long time of being really sick) i went with my husband (he had not changed!) to s small show in which our youngest daughter played a shark named harry. on her school an old friend of mine (i used to play volleyball with her for years) works as a kindergartenteacher and i waved at her. she looked away. after the show we were having a little chat outside and then (she said) she recognized me because of my backside (!) and my voice. she thought i was a "bigger sister" of me!! LOL but no fun at all at that moment. on the other hand, when i see a picture of me of last year it did not look like me... i'm on 10 mg pred now (was 5 mg) and may lower to 7 1/2 next friday and after a month or so try to lower to 5 mg. again (besides the 20 mg. mtx). we just keep on truying!

?my fingers/hands/arms hurt very much when i wake up in the morning and "they" have to start moving. anyone familiar with this? tried different pain-meds (movicox-voltaren-ibuprofen-naproxen) but no results yet. could it be a side-effect of mtx?

bye bye, u r in my thoughts, josé