RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Dawn

Rate this topic

Guest guest

OK, here is another suggestion that worked for me for a while. My primary doctor took over my care for RP until it got out of control. She read all she could and all I brought her on the subject and tried to help as long as possible until it got to the point where she knew it was too much for her to handle. Or even a ENT, if your major flares or in that area only.

Hell just come here Dawn, I have a great Rheumy and you can stay a few nights with me. You aren't that far!!!!!!

I'm sorry I can't help you more, just pray you find a good one soon, but the offer still stands. Come here and see my Rheumy and stay with me. We will have a great time.

w

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

susan this is what i was thinking of doing, I think my insurance is pretty good as far as chosing a dr. its state insurance and its NOT a hmo. so i think that helps, but finding a dr in this area is really going to be hard, i'm already driving an hour to get to the one I do go to. dawn