RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Thank you

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank you all for your kind words. It's not easy to come to grips with this darn old RP. I know that I am doing good right now, but it has been a long hard road. I've been down the road of disbelief & being sick & it's just awful. I know that this may be temporary so I'm going to enjoy it while I can. I'm still real tired but I try to rest. I didn't believe it when you guys were telling me to rest & that it would help. But I am a firm believer in it. Of course rest alone did not get me to this point in my life but it sure helped. I can feel the difference when I don't rest. I know it gets old after a while but it's worth it.

To make myself feel even more special I went & got my hair done today, colored & cut. I used to just get it cut at an in and out place & color it myself but today I went to the beauty shop & was pampered. What a treat.

Did I mention yesterday that I lost I believe 6 more pounds. That's mostly because my appetite is crappy but at least I'm not deathly sick like I was before we moved.

Thankyou all for boosting my morale. Will probably rest the rest of the week after a full day yesterday. We are going to a pumpkin festival on Saturday & although I will be in the wheelchair I know it will exhaust me. I just can't resist the craft sale there.

Luv ya,

Susiecue