RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: 's new worry

Rate this topic

Guest guest

it was lots better today weather wise, and if some rangers helped them, they WILL see to it that they are okay and get to where they are safe. There are many back places out there for them to stay at try not to worry and know that GOD has his hands in it. The roads were also alot better today. and tomorrow it is supposed to be even better. Believe me 12 inches isn't that much. I have live here going on 30 yrs and the ones more cautious are the Texans. since they don't deal in snow that much. but do let me know if you hear anything ok... Prayers are with you. and yes mothers doooo worry it must be in most mom's nature. My mom through all eight of us if we didn't call when we were going to be late, well then she just knew we were somewhere with our heads off. course it never happened and then she just yelled at us and hugged us...LOL... really try to relax ok.... no need to worry when you're not sure it just makes your imagination run wild. ok... just take care of yourself right now. Love ya Always, Barbara Re: 's new worry Hey Barbara,I have been up all night worrying. I just heard that they had 11 inches of snow in the Rocky Mountains last night. And they had driven higher up yesterday so they good find more snow. Neither one has ever driven in snow and my son in law who thinks he is speed racer doesn't have any special tires on the car. I know I am just being overly worried but when she called she sounded scared. She said that some forest rangers had helped them but that there wasn't very many people around where they were. She said they were going to spend the night and leave this morning. SO hopefully they are not snowed in somewhere in the woods. Knowing them they probably went off to nowhere land and are now lost.Oh I need to think positive. Well if you hear on the news about some Texas tourist in trouble please let me know.I guess I will worry till she is home bugging me.Isnt that what mothers are suppose to do hahahLuv ya, worried in Texas