RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: [RP] Sally sent this: real meaning to some.

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dear Barbara

I read this on my TM list and thought I would share it with those on the RP list. I swap jokes, new medical trails or information that may help our group and I send things from the RP to the TM groupI. I like this one and it expresses the way I feel( poem or I can not think of what it would be called). It sounded like how alot of us of feel and sometimes it is hard to talk about them with others but I think it is nice to read what we think to ourselves when we have a moment alone. There are so many times I think of my Dad who I lost 6 years ago and read a saying or a song comes along and it brings tears to my eyes too. It makes me think of all the good and special things we did in our lives and I talk to him at times just as if he were by my side listening. That is as good as it will get and knowing he is in your heart and thoughts all the time is great. No one can take your memories away and they are always there when ever we need them.

It is not easy to loose someone so dear to us and not to have them around. My bestfriend in N.H. is so far away and yet she is always here in spirit. She cann't beleive all that has happened to me in the last 5-6 weeks. She shares my problems and knows just what to say, it is so great. I have told her what I need to tell me family but it will wait til I see the dr. and my options. I can not imagine life without her.

Sorry this is so long, I have trouble at times saying what I want and taking 2-3 times the length to write and then hope I said it right. LOL I feel like I am in school and the teacher has to grade my paper, ha, ha, ha. Just my thought procress takes alot longer now, my Mom told me I would have days like this and NOW I beleive her. LOL You take care and hope you had a great Xmas and maybe next year we will all have a better and healthier New Year.

Love ya

Sally