RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Awwwwww !!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Awwww ,you all be so proud of Mr. Ornery here. He is such a sweetie !!!! Yes he is doing

most of the cleaning right now. Yup, he washed all the mini Blinds and Vacuumed.Ja he is getting a few brownie Points.Just love that man. LOL

Now to me. Celebrating this morning too.

Yup, I get to eat and drink small amounts today again !!!! The meds are helping. Plus

I was such a good girl and did nothing yesterday except supervise everyone. LOL

Hey I am good at that !!! One good thing I do not have Life ins. so I know the cant kill me I am worth more to everyone a Life then Dead. LOL Ok now to the ? I had yesterday about Sex !!! Yup, all my Drs. are Male species !!!

And I think all man's do stick together. I might have to cut down on Ornery's allowance just do see if that would change things. LOL

But I guess I have to wait a while with that.

Because yesterday he told me he is going to go to a BIG fishing tournament in Texas the 18

and 19 of Oct. Ja I am so happy about that.

He deserves that. After all that is what retirement is all about. Plus I know all his friends will tell him too to take his meds. Yup, I got them trained well. LOL

I be busy too that weekend. Keeping 3 of the munchkins for 3 days. So there Mom + Dad can go away for the weekend too. Naw aint life great ??? The only way life could get better if you all would stop Flaring !!!! Now that would make my day. Boy could we celebrated then. Ja I would bake you all cakes and even make a bunch of Pina Colados. LOL So lets do it. Ok I hush for now and go Supervise some more. LOL But first lets remember that !!!!

PLEASE take your Vitamins and Meds ON TIME everyday so you can get this RP back in it's sleeping mood too. Sending you all a BIG gentle Hug loaded with lots of love.

Heidi the mean one