RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: reducing pred

Rate this topic

Guest guest

. Yes, we have 1mg tablets of prednisone here. I know that my pharmacy has to order them to keep them in stock for me.

They are a life saver for me because I only go down by 1mg a month. I use to have to try to cut the 5mg in half and it was a mess.LOL

I wish you luck in decreasing your pred. I am trying that too. I am at 18mg this week. Hope to continue down this time with no problems. Possitive attitude right? LOL

so good to hear from you. Hope you are doing well.

hugs

Guest guest

Hallo

you can travel to germany - I think it's not a very long distance.Or your pharmacie can order it. I have Decortin (Firma MERCK) 20mg - 5mg -1mg (Prednisolon). Its realy "wichtig" to reduce the Pred very slowly. This week I triy to reduce frome 10mg to 9mg and I do it.

10 - 9 - 10 - 9- 10 - 9 - 10 - for two weeks. Than I stay with 9mg for 3 or 4 weeks (if it is possible) before I try to go to 8 mg.

Doris

reducing pred

hello,first of all i would like to ask you how the luncheon was on october 26th. did you enjoy eachothers company?i'm trying (on drs orders) to reduce my pred. in holland the lowest dosage per tablet is 5 mg. i've tried to reduce twice before (as slowly as possible) but had to double the dosage because it failed me.? what is the lowest dosage per tablet in the usa ? do you have tablets of f.i. 1 mg?my pharmacie has a personnel problem so they are not prepared to make me tablets of 1 mg. the 1 mg's are not available in holland. please inform me. thank you and you all are in my thoughts.bye bye, joséDISCLAIMER!!WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU