RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

The day after

Rate this topic

Guest guest

< this is Mr. Ornery the day after !!! LOL

Well it is the day after and I was wondering how you all doing ??? Did you all

get enough to eat ?? LOL Or did you pig out like my piggy here ?? LOL Don and I had a wonderful day yesterday. We went to my Daughters house. Yup got treated like a queen and King. The only thing I had make was the Ham and home made dinner rolls.The best part of all that is NO LEFT OVERS AT OUR HOUSE !!!!!! lol The grandkids even had the table decorated. Then after Dinner we all watched a movie. Then it was dessert time. LOL Ja my 9 year old granddaughter baked papa a Pecan Pie. He was so proud of her. She did a great job too. Ask LOL Ja she made 2 so we gave one away. Matter of fact

we had such a good time we are going back today for Chili supper. Wow now I am getting spoiled here. Well it is grandd.a's birthday.

Bless her heart she is 9 today and can never have a party with any of her friends because of the Holiday. So all the families will show up.

Squeek I am so sorry to hear about your Oven. Hope your dinner came out in spied of all this. mm I never made mash potatoes in a microwave. But I do not cook much in a microwave except Peanut Brittle. Let me know how is went. Love your spirit.

Glenda I am so glad you are off work for a few days. Lord knows you needed it. You was Burning the candle on both ends.

Liz golly gee leaving already again. Gosh I am glad it is you and not me. I don't think I could handle all this traveling. But please take care I am sure it is very cold over there right now.

how did your Dinner go ?? Is that not great when our Kids fix everything for a change? Hope you where in less pain so you could enjoy it.

Well I guess I hush for now and hope you all did ok yesterday. Love you all and just relax the rest of the weekend.

Heidi