RemedySpot.com

Re: [Rpolychondris Roy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi roy

sent my check out today. dawn

wrote:

Roy,Congratulations! I have a friend who is a writer, and has one book published and is pursuing the second one. I know that this is a great honor, so I hope you are proud!!! M> > I have some great news for everyone and feel very privileged to be the one to > announce this. > > We have an Author in the group!!! Yes, Roy on has just had his first > book published!!!! > > Let me tell you a bit about how this happened. Roy wrote this book a few > years ago and just now decided that he would like to have it written in > Braille, so his wife could read it. ( has RP). When he sent it > in, the company who translated it was interested in publishing it. SO..... > the rest is history. It is now available through and Noble. > > BUT.... Roy is so generous that he is going to sell us the book for $10.95, > plus shipping ($2.00) Total of $12.95. He will donate $2.00 to the > Foundation for every book ordered through him. He will also personally sign > the book for you. > > This book is an Irish Romance titled "MaChree". You may go to the > Foundation's site at www.polychondritis.org/ and click on " Machree" or go to > www.polychondritis.org/machree.htm to find all the information you need.> > You will find reviews and info on the book. You may also order a copy. This > money will be going to the Foundation for research. > > If you are interested in ordering a copy, please fill out the order form > there. If you want a special inscription, please give that information too. > This would make a wonderful Christmas present. > > The cost is $12.95 and you may make your check or money order out to Roy > on. He needs to know how many copies he will need, so reserve your > book now. Once he receives your money, you will receive your book. > > Let's hear it for Roy!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! AND thanks for all you do > for the Foundation.!! :)> >