RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Sarc potentially back

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sorry, i included all e-mails as I was not sure which one was the correct one. I was diagnosed with Neurosaarcoidosis of the brain and spinal cord in sept. 2080. I was put on 80 mg. of prednisone for 9 months, I was titrated off the prednisone , my last dose was dec.,2019 .Have been sarcoid free for a little over2 years. Small white patches have showed up on my spinal column, based upon the m.r.i. taken last week. However, my neurologist looking over my previous spinal m.r.i.s stated if you look very closely you can barely detect some small white patchy areas,which were present at the time of active sarcoid, which have now become more pronounced. My spinal cord is clean with no signs of sarcoid. I am doctoring at the

Mayo in Rochester and was

told that sarcoid of the bone is very rare. My dr. also stated they were concentrating so much on the sarcoid in my brain and spinal cord, they did not notice the barely detectable small patchy areas in the spine. My brain lesion was 2 x 1/2' and the spinal cord lesion involved the C6 thru the T2. If the areas in the spine were saracoid . Wouldn't have the potentially barely detectable spinal areas also have responded to the prednisone. Am returning this wed to the Mayo for further testing. The 2 working dxs at this time are sarcoid of the spinal column or metastasis to the spinal column. Does having sarcoid increase your chances of having cancer? If so, what is the percentage rate of the chances of getting cancer and is a person more susceptible to certain cancers, if so, which kind? Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for any answers you can give me.... B.