RemedySpot.com
Guest guest

FW: Name the Picture brain teaser

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I only got two of these! I guess my brain needs some more exercise. Have fun!

Ramblin' RoseModerator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

Name the Picture These are pretty clever.

Don't rush.

Study each picture (there are 11 of 'em)

and try to determine what it represents, before looking at the answer below the picture.You'll need to put on your thinking caps... eggplant =============================================Doctor Pepper ======================================================== pool table========================================================== Tap dancers ============================================================= Card Shark =============================================================The King of Pop========================================================= I Pod ============================================================= Gator-Aide==================================================================== Knight mare ============================================================== Hole Milk ========================================= Light Beer======================

Get 'em all? C'mon be honest! Now pass them on to your smart friends

so they can feel as bright as you.