RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Fw: Fatigued to Fantastic book

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance!

Subject: Fatigued to Fantastic bookTo: neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, February 19, 2011, 3:51 AM

I'm wondering if anyone else has read this book. It's mostly for fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue and since i have been told i have those, on top of sarcoidosis, i have been trying to implement some of the things they are talking about. i have been having a hard time because of my memory and cognitive issues...remembering what i've read. reading nonfiction books has now become overwhelming...to a degree...depending on how i'm feeling. of course, there's a degree of technical issues talked about and i read it and go...huh?... I have taste/smell issues and the powdered supplements i add to my yogurt, though good for me, are hard to get down. Maybe if they put them in a chocolate bar it would be easier....lol. So i will slowly plod through the book and slowly ingest my yogurt concoction. Why is all the stuff that's good for you so hard to eat?! Next on my

list is to start an andrenal supplement. At least, I just take two and swallow with those....lol. ...may my path be enlightened!, Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance!