RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Matt in Seattle?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

No, I haven't, I meet him one year after he went to Nat. Jewish in Denver, he was starting to have a lot of problems with his eyes, so maybe that's why we haven't had any posts from him. I hope he's OK, it's so hard when someone just stop writing in, like when Ron did.  it was sad.

Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

It seems like he used to live back east somewhere, maybe North Carolina (I know, that's south, but it's east of Indiana!).  He has lived in the Seattle area for several years.  Marla, have you heard from Matt lately?

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator

" I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in! "      (Bumper sticker)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: conaugusta@...Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:00:49 -0700

Subject: Re: Butterscotch Brownies

Rose is the Matt that used to post on the site, and had all the eye problems still available.  I want to say he lived in Massachusetts??

To: neurosarcoidosis

Sent: Wed, April 20, 2011 3:48:23 PMSubject: RE: Butterscotch Brownies 

, I didn't make it Monday; don't know if anyone else did.  10am is a little early for me.  I have now made 2 batches of the brownies.  And Theresa bought some more brown sugar, so the ingredients are all there in the kitchen, beckoning . . . . . . mix us, mix us, mix us.  It's hard to resist!

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: rkelty99@...Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:56:00 -0700

Subject: Re: Butterscotch Brownies

Rose, sorry I missed Friday and Monday chat.  I've been a bit under the weather, and then my internet went down.  Everything (including me) is up and running now ; )

To: neurosarcoidosis

Sent: Sat, April 16, 2011 3:13:03 AMSubject: RE: Butterscotch Brownies  See what y'all miss on chat nights?  Virtual brownies!  It doesn't get much better than that.  Well, real brownies, maybe.

> To: Neurosarcoidosis > From: denise@...

> Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:05:46 +1000> Subject: Butterscotch Brownies> > As requested by Rose and La during our chat just now :) Guaranteed to cheer up your day, and easy to make on low-energy days. Minimal effort and mess. I like the recipe because (apart from being delicious) I generally have all the ingredients to hand.

> > 's Butterscotch Brownies> ****************************> 1/4 cup butter or margarine> 1 egg> 1 cup brown sugar> 1 tspn vanilla essence> 3/4 cup plain flour

> 1 tspn baking powder> 1/2 tspn salt> 1/2 cup chopped nuts> > Preheat oven to 350ºF. > Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan, over low heat.> Stir in the sugar and egg, mix well.

> Mix in the remaining ingredients.> Spread into a greased brownie pan (roughly 6 x 12 " ?)> Bake for 25 minutes.> Cool in pan, then cut into squares and enjoy!> > xo :)

> > > > ------------------------------------> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community> > > > Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

> > Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

> >

Guest guest

Yeah, I miss when the "regulars" stop posting, and worry about them. Like Quint a year or so ago (Quint, are you listening?!? You'd better write soon.), I start to think the worst. I do miss Ron. I was looking at the photos from last fall's Sarc Retreat & seeing his star brought back so many memories. Ron the Oyster Man, who sent me a lovely poem/prayer that I kept in my bathroom for a long time, so I would see it first thing every morning. He was an interesting guy. Speaking of interesting guys, my big orange cat Dude has landed on my lap, which is his way of telling me that it's bedtime! Like I told & Mike in the chatroom, I'm going to make a big mug of chamomile tea. After I answer a couple more messages.

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 21:43:58 -0600Subject: Re: Matt in Seattle?

No, I haven't, I meet him one year after he went to Nat. Jewish in Denver, he was starting to have a lot of problems with his eyes, so maybe that's why we haven't had any posts from him. I hope he's OK, it's so hard when someone just stop writing in, like when Ron did. it was sad. Marla "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish Proverb

It seems like he used to live back east somewhere, maybe North Carolina (I know, that's south, but it's east of Indiana!). He has lived in the Seattle area for several years. Marla, have you heard from Matt lately?

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: conaugusta@...Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:00:49 -0700Subject: Re: Butterscotch Brownies

Rose is the Matt that used to post on the site, and had all the eye problems still available. I want to say he lived in Massachusetts??

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wed, April 20, 2011 3:48:23 PMSubject: RE: Butterscotch Brownies , I didn't make it Monday; don't know if anyone else did. 10am is a little early for me. I have now made 2 batches of the brownies. And Theresa bought some more brown sugar, so the ingredients are all there in the kitchen, beckoning . . . . . . mix us, mix us, mix us. It's hard to resist!

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: rkelty99@...Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:56:00 -0700Subject: Re: Butterscotch Brownies

Rose, sorry I missed Friday and Monday chat. I've been a bit under the weather, and then my internet went down. Everything (including me) is up and running now ; )

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sat, April 16, 2011 3:13:03 AMSubject: RE: Butterscotch Brownies See what y'all miss on chat nights? Virtual brownies! It doesn't get much better than that. Well, real brownies, maybe.

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker) > To: Neurosarcoidosis > Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:05:46 +1000> Subject: Butterscotch Brownies> > As requested by Rose and La during our chat just now :) Guaranteed to cheer up your day, and easy to make on low-energy days. Minimal effort and mess. I like the recipe because (apart from being delicious) I generally have all the ingredients to hand.> > 's Butterscotch Brownies> ****************************> 1/4 cup butter or margarine> 1 egg> 1 cup brown sugar> 1 tspn vanilla essence> 3/4 cup plain flour> 1 tspn baking powder> 1/2 tspn salt> 1/2 cup chopped nuts> > Preheat oven to 350ºF. > Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan, over low heat.> Stir in the sugar and egg, mix well.> Mix in the remaining ingredients.> Spread into a greased brownie pan (roughly 6 x 12"?)> Bake for 25 minutes.> Cool in pan, then cut into squares and enjoy!> > xo :)> > > > ------------------------------------> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community> > > > Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages> > Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database > >

Guest guest

that's what worries me, it was matt from seattle-I remembered when the city was mentioned. The last post I remember from him he was very down, and having mega problems with his eyes. Like you I hope he is alright. (I miss Ron very much, and often)

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 11:43:58 PMSubject: Re: Matt in Seattle?

No, I haven't, I meet him one year after he went to Nat. Jewish in Denver, he was starting to have a lot of problems with his eyes, so maybe that's why we haven't had any posts from him. I hope he's OK, it's so hard when someone just stop writing in, like when Ron did. it was sad. Marla "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish Proverb

It seems like he used to live back east somewhere, maybe North Carolina (I know, that's south, but it's east of Indiana!). He has lived in the Seattle area for several years. Marla, have you heard from Matt lately?

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: conaugusta@...Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2011 22:00:49 -0700Subject: Re: Butterscotch Brownies

Rose is the Matt that used to post on the site, and had all the eye problems still available. I want to say he lived in Massachusetts??

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wed, April 20, 2011 3:48:23 PMSubject: RE: Butterscotch Brownies , I didn't make it Monday; don't know if anyone else did. 10am is a little early for me. I have now made 2 batches of the brownies. And Theresa bought some more brown sugar, so the ingredients are all there in the kitchen, beckoning . . . . . . mix us, mix us, mix us. It's hard to resist!

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: rkelty99@...Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 16:56:00 -0700Subject: Re: Butterscotch Brownies

Rose, sorry I missed Friday and Monday chat. I've been a bit under the weather, and then my internet went down. Everything (including me) is up and running now ; )

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sat, April 16, 2011 3:13:03 AMSubject: RE: Butterscotch Brownies See what y'all miss on chat nights? Virtual brownies! It doesn't get much better than that. Well, real brownies, maybe.

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator "I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in!" (Bumper sticker) > To: Neurosarcoidosis > Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 13:05:46 +1000> Subject: Butterscotch Brownies> > As requested by Rose and La during our chat just now :) Guaranteed to cheer up your day, and easy to make on low-energy days. Minimal effort and mess. I like the recipe because (apart from being delicious) I generally have all the ingredients to hand.> > 's Butterscotch Brownies> ****************************> 1/4 cup butter or margarine> 1 egg> 1 cup brown sugar> 1 tspn vanilla essence> 3/4 cup plain flour> 1 tspn baking powder> 1/2 tspn salt> 1/2 cup chopped nuts> > Preheat oven to 350ºF. > Melt the butter in a medium-sized saucepan, over low heat.> Stir in the sugar and egg, mix well.> Mix in the remaining

ingredients.> Spread into a greased brownie pan (roughly 6 x 12"?)> Bake for 25 minutes.> Cool in pan, then cut into squares and enjoy!> > xo :)> > > > ------------------------------------> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community> > > > Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages> > Members Database:-> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database > >