RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

UK support groups

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jackie, it's good to have you as a member of our NS family. Are you aware of support groups in the U.K? I don't know if this info is current, or if any of these groups are close to you.

Just a quick update from the Sarcoidosis Awareness Society (S.A.S.) We have a number of face-to-face groups running or about to start in the UK. If you are able to get to one of these locations and want more information please email me keith.b@.... The locations are:Norfolk (monthly)Essex (bi-monthly)South Yorkshire (quarterly)Merseyside (quarterly) Also planned are West Devon/Cornwall and East Devon/Dorset. There is also a monthly SILA one in London.

There is also an online support group; I don't know if it's still active. This is the address:

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/NeurosarcoidUK/

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: jackieedge@...Date: Sun, 1 May 2011 15:32:54 +0100Subject: your group

Hi I would like to say how wnderful it is that I have found your site I live in England and think of you all as my friends as we have one thing in common and can help each other thank you to every one for being there.