RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Chat room

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well I was all alone in the chat room last night, I know that is a late time to be there for some of us, 9 EST is 11 mountain time. I thought about chatting with myself, but didn't, thought if you'll all signed on and seen me chatting with myself, you'd really think I'm

crazy, My Mom already does, as I talk to myself, I found that when I'm doing something like working, it helps keep me on track. lol MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too

is just today:)  

Guest guest

I think La and I must have left just before you came on. I haven't been on since then.To: NS <neurosarcoidosis >Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 12:56:41 PMSubject: Chat room

Well I was all alone in the chat room last night, I know that is a late time to be there for some of us, 9 EST is 11 mountain time. I thought about chatting with myself, but didn't, thought if you'll all signed on and seen me chatting with myself, you'd really think I'm

crazy, My Mom already does, as I talk to myself, I found that when I'm doing something like working, it helps keep me on track. lol MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too

Guest guest

http://www.chatzy.com/713517664485Hey Connie no problem, It will probably come up with my name, so you just need to put your own name in.  When you get to the chat room, (maybe) at the top of your computer is something called bookmarks, you open that and it will have the link, you can change the name to anything you want to help you remember that. 

I hope this works for you.  I hope you doing better now.  Have a great weekend. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too

Marla, I have lost the website to go to the chat room, and there is no way I can remember it; that is a joke.  Would you mind emailing it to me, and I will move it to a file so I can find it.  (I'll just have to remember what file)  Thanks

To: NS <neurosarcoidosis >

Sent: Thu, February 17, 2011 12:56:41 PMSubject: Chat room