RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: update info.......long

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Darlene, I am so very sorry, I can't imagine what all you've been through, I'm glad your back and will pray for  speedy recovery, and that all goes well when you go back in.  Did you even know you had Diverticulitis?  Rose has been doing an awesome job.  And Tracie is doing so great, it's wonderful for her. 

I saw the doctor yesterday, and was suppose to have an Ultrasound of my Abdomen today, but got too sick last night, I have been having a lot of nausea after eating, no vomiting, and abdominal pain, but in different  places, and the nausea so bad, and I hate that more then anything else.  Well I had to cancel my U/S this am, I usually just blow things off thinking it's just the sarc and this could be, but after reading about your terrible time I probably should follow up on it.  I only went in because of my liver, and I've already had problems with it, anyway sorry to go on.

You are in my prayers, that all goes well for you now, and I'm sorry you had to spend your holidays in the Hospital, I know that can't be much fun. Marla

Just one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)  

Hi everyone,

First of all, let me say a big Thank You to Rose.  She has done a wonderful job while I have been sick and I really appreciate her.  As you all know and I just recently found out (by reading the old emails), Tracie felt like it was time for her to move on and she has left the group.  I know she is doing well with her new program and off a  lot of the meds and we all wish her well.   I hope she can kick this old monster. 

I have asked Rose to be a Co-Owner with me and she has graciously accepted!  THANK YOU - ROSE!!!    She will do a great job.

Now for me.........I did finally get my computer back on line but I still don't have a lot of my files and programs on and I lost some of them.........but the main reason I have not been around for awhile is this:

I got really sick early in November, vomiting, diahreea, pain in my lower abdomen and bad headache.  After 3 trips to the emergency room in 2 weeks, a Doctor finally decided I had a big stone and my gallbladder needed to come out........ so on December 16, I had the surgery.......was in hospital for a couple of days and came home.  On the 5th day after surgerey, December 21, I had such pain I thought I was dying.......so back to ER!  My surgeon happened to be in the hospital and immediately admitted me, sent me for an MRI and told my husband I had a perforated colon........immediately went back to surgery.  They cut me pretty bad so they could explore and said I had infection all over my colon, from diverticulitus and I had had it for sometime.  So I came home with a big incision which I have to have Home Care Nurses come in to change bandages every day and I have to wear a bag.  It has been a long, drawn out recovery, but I am finally doing lots better.......been stuck in this house (except for Doctor visits) since January 6th!  I was in the hospital all the time over Christmas and New Years.

If all goes well, I go in for a colonopsy on the 23rd and then have surgery on the 24th to reverse the opstomy.....

Hope this explains why I have not been around to help.   I will be around this week and until the 23rd and then back in the hospital.  will try to keep you all updated.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Guest guest

Sorry you had to go through all that. I hope you have a swift recovery and that the surgeries will eventually have you feeling much better than you felt before them. I sympathize with you as I had a lower bowel resection and had to endure all of those invasive exams.To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wed, February 16, 2011 8:42:01

AMSubject: update info.......long

Hi everyone,

First of all, let me say a big Thank You to Rose. She has done a wonderful job while I have been sick and I really appreciate her. As you all know and I just recently found out (by reading the old emails), Tracie felt like it was time for her to move on and she has left the group. I know she is doing well with her new program and off a lot of the meds and we all wish her well. I hope she can kick this old monster.

I have asked Rose to be a Co-Owner with me and she has graciously accepted! THANK YOU - ROSE!!! She will do a great job.

Now for me.........I did finally get my computer back on line but I still don't have a lot of my files and programs on and I lost some of them.........but the main reason I have not been around for awhile is this:

I got really sick early in November, vomiting, diahreea, pain in my lower abdomen and bad headache. After 3 trips to the emergency room in 2 weeks, a Doctor finally decided I had a big stone and my gallbladder needed to come out........ so on December 16, I had the surgery.......was in hospital for a couple of days and came home. On the 5th day after surgerey, December 21, I had such pain I thought I was dying.......so back to ER! My surgeon happened to be in the hospital and immediately admitted me, sent me for an MRI and told my husband I had a perforated colon........immediately went back to surgery. They cut me pretty bad so they could explore and said I had infection all over my colon, from diverticulitus and I had had it for sometime. So I came home with a big incision which I have to have Home Care Nurses come in to change bandages every day and I have to wear a bag. It has been a long, drawn out recovery, but I am finally doing lots better.......been stuck in this house (except for Doctor visits) since January 6th! I was in the hospital all the time over Christmas and New Years.

If all goes well, I go in for a colonopsy on the 23rd and then have surgery on the 24th to reverse the opstomy.....

Hope this explains why I have not been around to help. I will be around this week and until the 23rd and then back in the hospital. will try to keep you all updated.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator

Guest guest

Darlene I am so sorry you have been so ill. I'm glad it sounds like you headed in the right direction as far as recovery goes. I was hoping after you were so sick the last time, that things would stay smooth. (Like with sarc that ever happens). Pls take care and thank you and Rose for all you do. connie

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Wed, February 16, 2011 8:42:01 AMSubject: update info.......long

Hi everyone,

First of all, let me say a big Thank You to Rose. She has done a wonderful job while I have been sick and I really appreciate her. As you all know and I just recently found out (by reading the old emails), Tracie felt like it was time for her to move on and she has left the group. I know she is doing well with her new program and off a lot of the meds and we all wish her well. I hope she can kick this old monster.

I have asked Rose to be a Co-Owner with me and she has graciously accepted! THANK YOU - ROSE!!! She will do a great job.

I got really sick early in November, vomiting, diahreea, pain in my lower abdomen and bad headache. After 3 trips to the emergency room in 2 weeks, a Doctor finally decided I had a big stone and my gallbladder needed to come out........ so on December 16, I had the surgery.......was in hospital for a couple of days and came home. On the 5th day after surgerey, December 21, I had such pain I thought I was dying.......so back to ER! My surgeon happened to be in the hospital and immediately admitted me, sent me for an MRI and told my husband I had a perforated colon........immediately went back to surgery. They cut me pretty bad so they could explore and said I had infection all over my colon, from diverticulitus and I had had it for sometime. So I came home with a big incision which I have to have Home Care Nurses come in to change bandages every day and I have to wear a

bag. It has been a long, drawn out recovery, but I am finally doing lots better.......been stuck in this house (except for Doctor visits) since January 6th! I was in the hospital all the time over Christmas and New Years.

Hope this explains why I have not been around to help. I will be around this week and until the 23rd and then back in the hospital. will try to keep you all updated.

Hugs,

Darlene

NS Co-Owner/Moderator