RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Update, Current Chat info + SURVEY

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I apologize for confusion about accessing the chatroom. When I first set it up, I didn't realize that if there was no activity for 2 weeks, the room would be deleted. Unfortunately, I set it up at a busy time for everyone, and it got deleted. So I had to set up another one, which has a different room #/link. So please delete all the link info prior to Feb. 2011. It might sound a little harsh, but when you read the info on Chatzy, they are basically donating their time in order to make this service available to everyone, so they are trying to keep it as efficient as possible. Anyway, I am including the current link info, as well as the time code conversion site. The religion room is a separate room I set up to use as needed. In the past we had some issues resulting in some members feeling hurt or offended, so we devised the religious chat as a place that folks could freely discuss the role faith had played in their journey. I don't know that we need that now, but set it up in case. I can set up additional rooms if the need arises.

The biggest issue is choosing times & days. So far I've tried Tues. at 2pm (nobody joined me), Wed. at 9pm (8 or 9 the first night; I think 3 or 4 the second), and Sunday at 4pm (nobody joined me the first time; I don't know about yesterday--Super Bowl Sunday). I've only gotten input from 3 or 4 people, so would really appreciate those interested in the chatroom giving me some suggestions. I'd rather have only 2 times a week that I'm obliged to be there, due to wild swings in my home situation right now, but someone else is welcome to host. Can we get some responses as to preferred times & days? This does not obligate you to join the chatroom each time, or any time, but will give me a starting point. Second starting point actually, as I kind of randomly picked the 3 times just for trial. Wednesday seems pretty good, but maybe it needs to be earlier; folks seemed to kind of tire out. Please give me some help here, y'all!!

Meanwhile, here is the current & only chatroom link(s):

To access the chatroom, go to http://www.chatzy.com/713517664485. Create an ID if you haven't already done so. Remember, this is a bare bones chat; no cute little emoticons or pretty colors. Just the chats, ma'am.Reglion chat: http://www.chatzy.com/159662077938 World clock with time zones: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Ramblin' RoseModerator COLTS STILL ROCK! (But the Packers are pretty cool)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: rkelty99@...Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 13:03:38 -0800Subject: Rose: Chat address

I clicked on the link for the chat room (from other post that I accidentally deleted) and it says the address doesn't exist. It did get me to the main menu for the site, but not to a chat room nor did it ask for a password. I guess it doesn't matter for today, but I would like to join in on the chats another day. What are the times again?

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sun, February 6, 2011 3:44:05 PMSubject: Re: Birthday Reminder

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Dear Joannnnnnnnnnn, Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuu. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)

On Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 1:06 AM, <Neurosarcoidosis > wrote:

Reminder from:

Neurosarcoidosis Yahoo! Group

Title:

Joan's Birthday !

Date:

Monday February 7, 2011

Time:

All Day

Repeats:

This event repeats every year.

Notes:

Happy Birthday Joan !pickstands@...

Yahoo! Greetings:

Send a Yahoo! Greeting

Yahoo! Shopping:

Browse Yahoo! Shopping Gift Guide

Get reminders on your mobile, Yahoo! Messenger, and email.Edit reminder optionsCopyright © 2011 Yahoo! Inc. All Rights Reserved | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy