RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Want to smile, or LOL? [6 Attachments]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

nice tub and pg-rated pictures

Subject: Want to smile, or LOL? [6 Attachments]To: neurosarcoidosis Date: Friday, December 10, 2010, 9:15 PM

Some of you know that I have a hot tub; got it 7 years ago when I retired. It's wonderful for my back pain & neuropathic pain in my feet, but it's also a great stress reliever. My grandkids (and the neighborhood kids) love it, but my favorite time to get in is late at night, especially when my feet are killing me. I take my meds, get my bed all ready, pj's laid out, teeth brushed, etc. Then when I get out of the tub, I dress as fast as I can & hop into bed! That helps my feet enough to get to sleep most of the time. Last night I was still awake at 2am, between my legs aching real bad & my feet. When I saw that it was snowing, I had to get in! I love snow, really love snow, and there is something so relaxing about zoning out in the hot tub with snowflakes drifting down. I decided to take my camera out with me, a risky move considering this camera replaced the one I dropped in a lake

last sumer. But I put it in a baggy & out we went (LB, my sidekick, loves the snow too). Here are some photos to make you ooh & aah. I wore an old, stretched-out swimsuit because I can get it on & off faster than my good one, and the jets puffed it full of air. I took the picture looking down; is that weird or what?!? I love the one of the water; no flash, just used the pool light & light from the house windows. The first photo is of Dude & I after I got in bed, a rare moment of cuddling from my chunky orange tabby. Well, I hope y'all enjoyed my little photography exhibition, and as always, I've posted the pics in Rose's World album on the NS website. They are the last ones in the album.

Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22