RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

RE: Chatroom!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

rose...the below link didn't work for me?

I finally got our chatroom set up. Now this is a no-frills chat; no emoticons, etc. The room is open 24/7. A message was sent from the site, but I found mine in my junk folder, so for those who didn't get the message, here it is again. You need to register the first time you use the site. Go toChatzy.com/247979143622 & sign up. They will send you a password, which you can change later (I haven't figured out how yet!). Then you can log on. You will be asked for the room password, which is sarc2010. We can add additional rooms later if needed; we used to have a room for religious discussions, so that folks could share whatever they desired without worrying about offending someone who isn't religous. We can also designate specific chat times, but for now, anyone can arrange a time with anyone

else. If someone wants to do a survey & determine a chat time, then post that for the group, that's fine. The room doesn't need a host, but obviously we expect everyone to behave appropriately. I don't have the time & emotional energy to worry about specific times right now; maybe after the holidays. But again, if someone else wants to do that, do right ahead! We will run into bugs, no doubt, so if everyone can be patient, I would appreciate it. I've never done anything like this, so have no idea how it will work out. But let's give it a try, and hopefully it will be fine! Ramblin' RoseModerator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Guest guest

Bill, that is the old chatroom. Look for my recent posts with the link. Also,

you don't need the password. Sorry I didn't reply earlier, not up to snuff

today.

Re: Chatroom!

Thanks Rose, I appreciate you doing this. 

Marla

Just one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a

tomorrow, as that too

is just today:)  

On Sun, Dec 5, 2