RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

sad news

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My condolences to all who whos lives she has touched.Patty H:)

> This Email I received today from Kathy .

> I was so shocked as I just received the newsletter today, read

Sam's editor

> notes and even stranger, I went to her web site today, just to to

see what she

> was up to...

>

> I am sad to inform you that Sam Hillyard, Editor of The CFW

Newsletter and

> longtime Secretary of the former IACFA, has died. I don't know

specifics,

> other than that she died last week.

>

> She lived in Cardington, Bedfordshire, UK

>

> Stay healthy and happy,

> Kathy

> pakaru@c...

> *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

> I was so shocked as I just received the newsletter today, read

Sam's editor

> notes and even stranger, I went to her web site today, just to to

see what she

> was up to...

>

> Joanne M. Schum

>

> Cystic Fibrosis

> Bi-lateral Lung Transplant Recipient

> September 12, 1997

> University of North Carolina Hospitals Chapel Hill

> Residence: Upstate New York

> email: luckylungsforjo@a...

> Manager of: Transplant Support - Lung, Heart/Lung, Heart

> http://groups.msn.com/TransplantSupportLungHeartLungHeart

>

> " Taking Flight - Inspirational Stories of Lung Transplantation "

> Compiled by Joanne Schum

> Authored by lung recipients around the world

> http://www.trafford.com/robots/02-0497.html

> http://www.trafford.com/

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

I know we all have to deal with a lot, and I feel bad for whining now, I got a call from one of my Uncle today, and his grandson, a second cousin I knew well when he was little, was in a car accident the week before

Christmas he is 35, Married and has 2 girls 11 and 13 and he has been in a coma since the accident, hada cracked skull, damage to the brain stem, and needed CPR at the scene of the accident, his 13 yo was with him, and he ended up in her lap, he has made no progress, it's really sad. 

And from the same family, a cousin of mine who's been sick all her life, some kind of blood disease, she has been getting blood transfusions all her life, and was up to getting them once a week, was getting to weak to

continue, and they were not helping any more, so she's stopped and they say she has about a month left. I grew up with her, it was her Mom, my  Mom's sister that died last year.  Please prayers are welcome.  Thank you.

MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)  

Guest guest

how sad....i'll be praying, marla.Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance!

Subject: sad newsTo: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 1:34 AM

I know we all have to deal with a lot, and I feel bad for whining now, I got a call from one of my Uncle today, and his grandson, a second cousin I knew well when he was little, was in a car accident the week before Christmas he is 35, Married and has 2 girls 11 and 13 and he has been in a coma since the accident, hada cracked skull, damage to the brain stem, and needed CPR at the scene of the accident, his 13 yo was with him, and he ended up in her lap, he has made no progress, it's really sad. And from the same family, a cousin of mine who's been sick all her life, some kind of blood disease, she has been getting blood transfusions all her life, and was up to getting them once a week, was getting to weak to continue, and they were not helping any more, so she's stopped and they say she has about a month left. I grew up with her, it was her Mom, my Mom's sister that died last

year. Please prayers are welcome. Thank you. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)

Guest guest

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!!!! ENJOY THE DAY!!!!!

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Thu, February 3, 2011 10:10:51 PMSubject: Re: sad news

how sad....i'll be praying, marla.Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance!

Subject: sad newsTo: "NS" <neurosarcoidosis >Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 1:34 AM

I know we all have to deal with a lot, and I feel bad for whining now, I got a call from one of my Uncle today, and his grandson, a second cousin I knew well when he was little, was in a car accident the week before Christmas he is 35, Married and has 2 girls 11 and 13 and he has been in a coma since the accident, hada cracked skull, damage to the brain stem, and needed CPR at the scene of the accident, his 13 yo was with him, and he ended up in her lap, he has made no progress, it's really sad. And from the same family, a cousin of mine who's been sick all her life, some kind of blood disease, she has been getting blood transfusions all her life, and was up to getting them once a week, was getting to weak to continue, and they were not helping any more, so she's stopped and they say she has about a month left. I grew up with her, it was her Mom, my Mom's sister

that died last year. Please prayers are welcome. Thank you. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)

Guest guest

Thanks, La!

sad news

>To: " NS " <neurosarcoidosis >

>Date: Friday, February 4, 2011, 1:34 AM

>

>

>

>

>I know we all have to deal with a lot, and I feel bad for whining now, I got a

>call from one of my Uncle today,

>

>and his grandson, a second cousin I knew well when he was little, was in a car

>accident the week before

>

>Christmas he is 35, Married and has 2 girls 11 and 13 and he has been in a coma

>since the accident, had

>a cracked skull, damage to the brain stem, and needed CPR at the scene of the

Guest guest

Happy Birthday ROSE

I know we all have to deal with a lot, and I feel bad for whining now, I got a call from one of my Uncle today, and his grandson, a second cousin I knew well when he was little, was in a car accident the week before Christmas he is 35, Married and has 2 girls 11 and 13 and he has been in a coma since the accident, hada cracked skull, damage to the brain stem, and needed CPR at the scene of the accident, his 13 yo was with him, and he ended up in her lap, he has made no progress, it's really sad. And from the same family, a cousin of mine who's been sick all her life, some kind of blood disease, she has been getting blood transfusions all her life, and was up to getting them once a week, was getting to weak to continue, and they were not helping any more, so she's stopped and they say she has about a month left. I grew up with her, it was her Mom, my Mom's sister

that died last year. Please prayers are welcome. Thank you. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)

Guest guest

Happy Birthday Rose & many more.Matt

I know we all have to deal with a lot, and I feel bad for whining now, I got a call from one of my Uncle today, and his grandson, a second cousin I knew well when he was little, was in a car accident the week before Christmas he is 35, Married and has 2 girls 11 and 13 and he has been in a coma since the accident, hada cracked skull, damage to the brain stem, and needed CPR at the scene of the accident, his 13 yo was with him, and he ended up in her lap, he has made no progress, it's really sad. And from the same family, a cousin of mine who's been sick all her life, some kind of blood disease, she has been getting blood transfusions all her life, and was up to getting them once a week, was getting to weak to continue, and they were not helping any more, so she's stopped and they say she has about a month left. I grew up with her, it was her Mom, my Mom's

sister