RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

sarc in spinal column

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Does anyone have any experience or knowledge re. sarcoid of the spinal column? Diagnosed Sept., 2008 with sarchoid of the brain and spinal cord. Started on prednisone 80mg. daily, 6 months later, there were no sign of any lesions. I slowly was titrated off the prednisone, last dose was Dec., 2009. A m.r.i. taken April, 2010, showed some abnormalities, that were barely detectable. Because they were so focused on my brain and spinal cord, no one paid attention to the spinal column. So it appears 3 months after going off the prednisonen the sarcoid returned but in a different. Because I am not showing any symptoms, the neurologist at Mayo, does not want to treat, until I show sign of vertebrae pressing on the spinal cord. Has anyone had sarcoid

that stayed the same in re. to size? Or has anyone had sarcoid that just went away on it's own, without treatment?

Would deeply appreciate any answers. I read some of your stories, and am so amazed at your strength. God bless all of you and you all will remain in my prayers daily.