RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

iNFLAMMATION IN MY EYES!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I went to the eye doctors for a follow up and received very disturbing news. I still have a lot of inflammation in my eye. The inflammation is causing me to have spots on my pupils. So the medicine that I have to take to get rid of the inflammation (durozel steroid drops) will cause me to get cataracts. However if I do not treat the inflammation I can go blind. Then the drops that I have to take to get rid of the spot on my pupil dilate my eyes which will cause me to have blurred vision. I am sooooo disgusted and worried about loosing my eye sight and having cataracts. Does anyone know what else I can do to get rid of the inflammation in my eyes? I also had to up my dosage of steroids again to 60mg which is causing my blood pressure and diabetes to be sky high. I am soooo damn

frustrated and scared. I have been crying for the past three days, I am soooo damn tired of being sick and feeling like crap. I am sorry guys. I needed to vent. When I talk to my friends and family, they do not understand. They try to make light of the situation, joke to make me laugh or avoid the conversation all together. They just do not get it!!!!!!