RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

how's everyone doing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey sorry I let you all down (again), last night I forgot about the chat, did anyone go. I went out to eat with my husband, not something we do too much.  Anyway, once we figure out what works, I will put it on my computers sticky note so I see it all the time.

The Monday morning will never work for me, however if there is someone that wants to host it, let me know, and I can post it the night before.  Stay well all, I am in the down hill week, get Remicade on Wed. so will be out of it until Friday.  But will check in.

Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

Guest guest

I was in Central GA for a church meeting, so I missed it//I'll try to catch up this Friday

To: NS <neurosarcoidosis >Sent: Sat, March 5, 2011 8:37:58 PMSubject: how's everyone doing

Hey sorry I let you all down (again), last night I forgot about the chat, did anyone go. I went out to eat with my husband, not something we do too much. Anyway, once we figure out what works, I will put it on my computers sticky note so I see it all the time. The Monday morning will never work for me, however if there is someone that wants to host it, let me know, and I can post it the night before. Stay well all, I am in the down hill week, get Remicade on Wed. so will be out of it until Friday. But will check in. Marla "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish Proverb

Guest guest

Marla, once we get some times set, we can add them to the calendar & have

automatic alerts sent outl

how's everyone doing

Hey sorry I let you all down (again), last night I forgot about the chat, did

anyone go. I went out to eat with my husband, not

something we do too much. 

Anyway, once we figure out what works, I will put it on my computers sticky note

so I see it all the time.

The Monday morning will never work for me, however if there is someone that

wants to host it, let me know, and

I can post it the night before. 

Stay well all, I am in the down hill week, get Remicade on Wed. so will be out

of it until Friday.  But will check in.

Marla

" Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less,

say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

Guest guest

Ok that sound good I don't know how to do that

> Marla, once we get some times set, we can add them to the calendar & have automatic alerts sent outl

> how's everyone doing> >   > Hey sorry I let you all down (again), last night I forgot about the chat, did > anyone go. I went out to eat with my husband, not

> > something we do too much.  > Anyway, once we figure out what works, I will put it on my computers sticky note > so I see it all the time. > > The Monday morning will never work for me, however if there is someone that

> wants to host it, let me know, and > > I can post it the night before.  > Stay well all, I am in the down hill week, get Remicade on Wed. so will be out > of it until Friday.  But will check in.

> > > Marla > > " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, > say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

> > > > > > > > > > > ------------------------------------> > ~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~> The Neurosarcoidosis Community

> > > > Message Archives:-> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages> > Members Database:-

> Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database > >