RemedySpot.com

I'm lonely!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Can't take the time out today, sorry, we have a house inspection soon and I have

to do a heap of housework and gardening, SIGH

xxoo

> All alone in the chatroom. Join me for some virtual tea & scones.

>

>

>

> Ramblin' Rose

> Co-owner/Moderator

>

> " I child-proofed my home and they STILL get in! " (Bumper sticker)

>

>

>

>

• 3 weeks later...
Guest guest

Okay, y'all, i'm in the chat room and there's no people, no treats, nuttin.

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

Guest guest

I've finished my chores, so I'll make a cuppa tea and join you shortly :)

> Okay, y'all, i'm in the chat room and there's no people, no treats, nuttin.

>

> Ramblin' Rose

> Co-owner/Moderator

>

> A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

Guest guest

forgot how to get there

Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance!

Subject: I'm lonely!To: neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 1:02 AM

Guest guest

Sorry Rose, I was at a friends graduation, busy time of the year, soon all will settle down, however, I won't be on next Fri. either, I will be in Seattle with my husband, he has to go there for work, so I'm going along and we are making it a long weekend, leaving Thursday eve. and returning Tues. the 31st, will pick my Mom up at the airport too, she is finally coming home, and I am so glad, I've really missed her.  We live an hour and 1/2 from the airport, so nice to be able to pick her up from her OK trip to her sisters, she's been there over 2 months, but got to her sister that lives in Las Vegas as she went out to OK to see the other two sisters, My Mom is one of Three left out of nine children and the oldest, it's been hard on her seeing her siblings go before her, I'm just thankful that I still have my Mom who will be 90 in Aug, and the family is coming to CO to help celebrate, it will be fun, I hope I feel up to it.  

Sorry I've been out of the loop too, now I'm fighting Bronchitis, I hope it goes away before we leave, I just feel so drained, I break out in a sweat just coughing.  I hope to take my lap top with me, but not sure, depends on my husband, how much he wants to deal with, wife that can't walk, wheelchair, luggage, etc.... he may so no way, take what I can.  I always feel so bad that he has to deal with so much, but I am blessed that he does. 

take care, Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator

A merry heart is good medicine.  Proverbs 17:22 

Guest guest

Yes I can so totally relate to that, yesterday when I was checking out of the grocery store with my daughter, I walked up to the very young who was checking me out(not me, my food but one can dream right:) and I said, so how old are you?  as soon as I said it, I realized, wanted to berry my head in the sand, my daughter looked at me and said what??? I looked at the guy, said I'm sorry, I don't really want to know how old you are, I just want to know how you are doing today, he never stopped looking at strange, even while I was leaving.  My daughter knows I do this and she usually just laughs and says did you see his face, lol   I do things like that way too often!!

Marla " Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

Pls put me on the list.  I created an ID, (i think); but I can't remember what it was.  Duh moment, grief i'm having more of them than I care to admit, and my speech is becoming an issue and a half.  I have always strived to be articulate, but I can't seem to get the words out.  Maybe that's a cue to keep my mouth shut more.

To: neurosarcoidosis

Sent: Sun, May 22, 2011 1:16:14 AMSubject: RE: I'm lonely! 

Are you getting the chat reminders?  If not, let me know & I'll put you on my " special " list.  If you do get the notices, just use the link for the chat.  The first time you'll need to create an ID; after that you just log in.

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mary_s777@...Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 19:05:56 -0700

Subject: Re: I'm lonely!

forgot how to get there

Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance!

Subject: I'm lonely!

To: neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 1:02 AM

Guest guest

I do understand, sometimes I just want to crawl under a rock. I have always strived to be articulate, lately that is a hilarioius joke

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Tue, May 24, 2011 12:31:06 PMSubject: Re: I'm lonely!

Yes I can so totally relate to that, yesterday when I was checking out of the grocery store with my daughter, I walked up to the very young who was checking me out(not me, my food but one can dream right:) and I said, so how old are you? as soon as I said it, I realized, wanted to berry my head in the sand, my daughter looked at me and said what??? I looked at the guy, said I'm sorry, I don't really want to know how old you are, I just want to know how you are doing today, he never stopped looking at strange, even while I was leaving. My daughter knows I do this and she usually just laughs and says did you see his face, lol I do things like that way too often!! Marla "Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours." - Irish

Proverb

Pls put me on the list. I created an ID, (i think); but I can't remember what it was. Duh moment, grief i'm having more of them than I care to admit, and my speech is becoming an issue and a half. I have always strived to be articulate, but I can't seem to get the words out. Maybe that's a cue to keep my mouth shut more.

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sun, May 22, 2011 1:16:14 AMSubject: RE: I'm lonely!

Are you getting the chat reminders? If not, let me know & I'll put you on my "special" list. If you do get the notices, just use the link for the chat. The first time you'll need to create an ID; after that you just log in.

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mary_s777@...Date: Fri, 20 May 2011 19:05:56 -0700Subject: Re: I'm lonely!

forgot how to get there

Subject: I'm lonely!To: neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, May 21, 2011, 1:02 AM