RemedySpot.com

Re: cats [1 Attachment]

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

wow you have one smart cat, is this one that types the same that uses the bathroom, better then a kid, lolyour kittens are cute, do you have a blue eye on your camera, lol just kidding. Marla

" Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

[Attachment(s) from Rose included below]

Last night during the chat, my big orange tabby Dude, jumped on the keyboard.  I thought he was just telling me it was time to get off the computer, but he actually typed an emoticon of a happy old guy with a long beard!  Here is Dude's emoticon:

: - ]\\\       Impressive, eh?  More entertainment, I sent a photo of the two remaining kittens, adorable

brothers Patches & Bear.  They can climb the cat tower by themselves now.

Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator

A merry heart is good medicine.  Proverbs 17:22 

Guest guest

Look out, your cat is dangerously smart

The kittens are totally adorable, thanks for the picture

To: neurosarcoidosis Sent: Sun, May 22, 2011 1:23:25 AMSubject: cats [1 Attachment]

Last night during the chat, my big orange tabby Dude, jumped on the keyboard. I thought he was just telling me it was time to get off the computer, but he actually typed an emoticon of a happy old guy with a long beard! Here is Dude's emoticon: : - ]\\\ Impressive, eh? More entertainment, I sent a photo of the two remaining kittens, adorable brothers Patches & Bear. They can climb the cat tower by themselves now. Ramblin' RoseCo-owner/Moderator A merry heart is good medicine. Proverbs 17:22