RemedySpot.com

Hit rock bottom

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

hit rock bottom yesterday. He has been in bed for two days. This is

expected of his illnesses. So he will be resting for a few days. I hope he is

better by the weekend. I'm always frustrated when he gets sick. It's not that

I'm angry at him...I'm angry at his disease. I feel overwhelmed.  

Sent from the CaringBridge iPhone App

Guest guest

Lyn, I'm sorry, the ups and downs of this disease are hard, especially the downs. hang in there it'll get better.  Marla

" Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours. " - Irish Proverb  

hit rock bottom yesterday. He has been in bed for two days. This is expected of his illnesses. So he will be resting for a few days. I hope he is better by the weekend. I'm always frustrated when he gets sick. It's not that I'm angry at him...I'm angry at his disease. I feel overwhelmed.  

Sent from the CaringBridge iPhone App

Guest guest

I'm sorry he's feeling so down. My husband has quite severe Chronic Fatigue

Syndrome, and had Polymyalgia Rheumatica, and spent nearly a year basically

bed-ridden in crippling pain - and he still isn't well, and probably never will

be ever again ... it really does get to the point where you feel " The good thing

about this disease is it won't kill you. The *bad* thing about this disease is

it won't kill you ... "

And from being a carer for my husband and daughter (who has Type 1 Diabetes, an

undiagnosed autoimmune condition, and Endometriosis and ADHD) and son

(Asperger's) as well as being ill myself, but being the only really functioning

adult in the household, I know JUST what you mean about feeling angry and

frustrated. It not their *fault*, but there are many times when you just want to

scream and throw things and run away from the whole situation! The stress just

gets too much! Are you able to get out by yourself for a few hours, go and have

a cuppa coffee or tea at a nice quiet café? Or go for a walk?

xo

> hit rock bottom yesterday. He has been in bed for two days. This is

expected of his illnesses. So he will be resting for a few days. I hope he is

better by the weekend. I'm always frustrated when he gets sick. It's not that

I'm angry at him...I'm angry at his disease. I feel overwhelmed.

>

> Sent from the CaringBridge iPhone App

>

>

Guest guest

I am sorry for the troubles this illness has caused you and your family. I understand what you are going through because I am a caregiver for my wife as well. There are times she is so bad that she can not do things for herself. Then I too get angry....not at her at the disease and what it has taken from me/us. Please remember to take care of yourself during these times so that you don't become so worn down and overwhelmed with everything you are dealing with. I have found that the group here is so very supportive. They are a wealth of information and they listen very well. I will keep you and your family in my prayers. MattSubject: Hit rock bottomTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 3:53 PM

hit rock bottom yesterday. He has been in bed for two days. This is expected of his illnesses. So he will be resting for a few days. I hope he is better by the weekend. I'm always frustrated when he gets sick. It's not that I'm angry at him...I'm angry at his disease. I feel overwhelmed.

Sent from the CaringBridge iPhone App

Guest guest

Is there any kind of caregiver support where you live. I know you can't really talk to right now with everything going on, but you need a break too. Maybe someone that can help even if it's just for an hour to let you get out and do something for yourself, or just enjoy the peace and quiet.

To: Neurosarcoidosis Sent: Tue, April 12, 2011 3:53:00 PMSubject: Hit rock bottom

hit rock bottom yesterday. He has been in bed for two days. This is expected of his illnesses. So he will be resting for a few days. I hope he is better by the weekend. I'm always frustrated when he gets sick. It's not that I'm angry at him...I'm angry at his disease. I feel overwhelmed. Sent from the CaringBridge iPhone App