RemedySpot.com

Re: Spam & cell phones

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I got that spam, too. It said it was from me and To me....lol.Life may not always be the party we hoped for, but while we're here we might as well dance!

Subject: Spam & cell phonesTo: "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >Date: Sunday, February 6, 2011, 2:44 AM

I have a question for any techies out there. When you have a cell phone that you can send email on, is it vulnerable to hijacking by spam? I got a message from a friend with the subject "Present for you." There was a link-ninja something-and a message "Try it, it really works!" I've had problems with spam links to a Canadian pharmacy, but the subject line was always blank & there was never a message, just a link. Well, because tomorrow is my birthday, I thought this was okay & clicked it. It was the same *!#$?! pharmacy! The first time this happened, my contacts got hijacked & I got banned from one group for spam. It was a mess. Since then I don't open messages with blank subject lines, but I guess the spammers got smarter & began adding subjects. So we all need to be even more alert. But now I don't know if there is anything I can or should do. Help!------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~

*** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Rose,My words of wisdom on this is never open anything that you might not know who it is from. If it was a birthday wish from a friend then they would have to understand why you chose not to open it. Ever since the little snafu through the group here, when i sent my own e-mail address to spam and notified Yahoo, my problems seem to have gone away for now. These spammers are getting way too smart. One would think that they should use their skills for something good...not stupid Sh** like this. I don't even answer cell phone numbers unless i recognize the number or name. I figure if it is important the person can leave me a message. & I will call back. MattSubject: Spam & cell phonesTo: "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 9:44 PMI have a question for any techies out there. When you have a cell phone that you can send email on, is it vulnerable to hijacking by spam? I got a message from a friend with the subject "Present for you." There was a link-ninja something-and a message "Try it, it really works!" I've had problems with spam links to a Canadian pharmacy, but the subject line was always blank & there was never a message, just a link. Well, because tomorrow is my birthday, I thought this was okay & clicked it. It was the same *!#$?! pharmacy! The

first time this happened, my contacts got hijacked & I got banned from one group for spam. It was a mess. Since then I don't open messages with blank subject lines, but I guess the spammers got smarter & began adding subjects. So we all need to be even more alert. But now I don't know if there is anything I can or should do. Help!------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Matt, the problem was that I did know who it was from, the subject said something about a present, and I just thought it was some kind of funny link or something, so I clicked on it. If I didn't know the sender (or their name wasn't quite right)), subject line was blank, or the body of the message only contained a link, without a message, I would delete it immediately. None of that was true this time. But I didn't click the link on my computer, but on my cell phone. I haven't had an Internet-capable cell phone for long & don't know if they can get worms & viruses just like computers, do they have virus protection/firewalls, whatever. I'm hoping somebody knows.

I just get so sick of these hackers, using their God-given talents to aggravate ordinary folks. Arrrrrggggghhhhhh! I feel a little better!

Ramblin' RoseModerator COLTS STILL ROCK! (But Packers are kind of cool.)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: dmatt1960@...Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 07:11:51 -0800Subject: Re: Spam & cell phones

Rose,My words of wisdom on this is never open anything that you might not know who it is from. If it was a birthday wish from a friend then they would have to understand why you chose not to open it. Ever since the little snafu through the group here, when i sent my own e-mail address to spam and notified Yahoo, my problems seem to have gone away for now. These spammers are getting way too smart. One would think that they should use their skills for something good...not stupid Sh** like this. I don't even answer cell phone numbers unless i recognize the number or name. I figure if it is important the person can leave me a message. & I will call back. Matt

Subject: Spam & cell phonesTo: "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 9:44 PM

I have a question for any techies out there. When you have a cell phone that you can send email on, is it vulnerable to hijacking by spam? I got a message from a friend with the subject "Present for you." There was a link-ninja something-and a message "Try it, it really works!" I've had problems with spam links to a Canadian pharmacy, but the subject line was always blank & there was never a message, just a link. Well, because tomorrow is my birthday, I thought this was okay & clicked it. It was the same *!#$?! pharmacy! The first time this happened, my contacts got hijacked & I got banned from one group for spam. It was a mess. Since then I don't open messages with blank subject lines, but I guess the spammers got smarter & began adding subjects. So we all need to be even more alert. But now I don't know if there is anything I can or should do. Help!------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

I understand completely. Matt

Subject: Spam & cell phonesTo: "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 9:44 PM

I have a question for any techies out there. When you have a cell phone that you can send email on, is it vulnerable to hijacking by spam? I got a message from a friend with the subject "Present for you." There was a link-ninja something-and a message "Try it, it really works!" I've had problems with spam links to a Canadian pharmacy, but the subject line was always blank & there was never a message, just a link. Well, because tomorrow is my birthday, I thought this was okay & clicked it. It was the same *!#$?! pharmacy! The first time this happened, my contacts got hijacked & I got banned from one group for spam. It was a mess. Since then I don't open messages with blank subject lines, but I guess the spammers got smarter & began adding subjects. So we all need to be even more alert. But now I don't know if there is anything I can or should do.

Help!------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Good rant Rose, I don't open anything on my cell phone that I don't know for sure, I just delete, because it will still be here on my computer, so I can see the bigger picture before I open it.   We just had our Visa card hacked into, actually the bank knew they were hackers and shut down our card, before they ever called us, we traced it to Jim buying something online in New Jersey, and then all the hacks came from the east coast.  One was an online prone site, yuck!  Then you have to remember what direct  bills you pay with that??? 

At least the bank covered everything.  MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)  

Matt, the problem was that I did know who it was from, the subject said something about a present, and I just thought it was some kind of funny link or something, so I clicked on it.  If I didn't know the sender (or their name wasn't quite right)), subject line was blank, or the body of the message only contained a link, without a message, I would delete it immediately.  None of that was true this time.  But I didn't click the link on my computer, but on my cell phone.  I haven't had an Internet-capable cell phone for long & don't know if they can get worms & viruses just like computers, do they have virus protection/firewalls, whatever.  I'm hoping somebody knows. 

I just get so sick of these hackers, using their God-given talents to aggravate ordinary folks.   Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!  I feel a little better!

Ramblin' RoseModerator

COLTS STILL ROCK!    (But Packers are kind of cool.)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: dmatt1960@...Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 07:11:51 -0800

Subject: Re: Spam & cell phones

Rose,My words of wisdom on this is never open anything that you might not know who it is from.   If it was a birthday wish from a friend then they would have to understand why you chose not to open it.  Ever since the little snafu through the group here, when i sent my own e-mail address to spam and notified Yahoo, my problems seem to have gone away for now.  These spammers are getting way too smart.  One would think that they should use their skills for something good...not stupid Sh** like this. 

I don't even answer cell phone numbers unless i recognize the number or name.  I figure if it is important the person can leave me a message.  & I will call back.  Matt

Subject: Spam & cell phonesTo: " Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >

Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 9:44 PM

I have a question for any techies out there. When you have a cell phone that you can send email on, is it vulnerable to hijacking by spam? I got a message from a friend with the subject " Present for you. " There was a link-ninja something-and a message " Try it, it really works! " I've had problems with spam links to a Canadian pharmacy, but the subject line was always blank & there was never a message, just a link. Well, because tomorrow is my birthday, I thought this was okay & clicked it. It was the same *!#$?! pharmacy! The first time this happened, my contacts got hijacked & I got banned from one group for spam. It was a mess. Since then I don't open messages with blank subject lines, but I guess the spammers got smarter & began adding subjects. So we all need to be even more alert. But now I don't know if there is anything I can or should do. Help!

------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community     Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

I am not 100% on this but anything with a hard drive can get a virus. I know something happened to my smart phone. I have the Droid Incredible and I loved it until something happened (I assume a virus, I go on the web and open mail on it) and it froze and I lost EVERYTHING. Even my sim card with all my pictures. I never heard of anyone losing their sim card s I just backed everything on to it. Lost EVERYTHING!!!! So be careful and back things on to disks and computers

Spam & cell phones

To: "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >

I have a question for any techies out there. When you have a cell phone that you can send email on, is it vulnerable to hijacking by spam? I got a message from a friend with the subject "Present for you." There was a link-ninja something-and a message "Try it, it really works!" I've had problems with spam links to a Canadian pharmacy, but the subject line was always blank & there was never a message, just a link. Well, because tomorrow is my birthday, I thought this was okay & clicked it. It was the same *!#$?! pharmacy! The first time this happened, my contacts got hijacked & I got banned from one group for spam. It was a mess. Since then I don't open messages with blank subject lines, but I guess the spammers got smarter & began adding subjects. So we all need to be even more alert. But now I don't know if there is anything I can or should do. Help!

------------------------------------

~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~

The Neurosarcoidosis Community

Message Archives:-

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-

Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Very good idea, as one wouldn't think that with a phone, I have a smart phone too, and love it, I need to back it up too. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too

is just today:)  

I am not 100% on this but anything with a hard drive can get a virus. I know something happened to my smart phone. I have the Droid Incredible and I loved it until something happened (I assume a virus, I go on the web and open mail on it) and it froze and I lost EVERYTHING. Even my sim card with all my pictures. I never heard of anyone losing their sim card s I just backed everything on to it. Lost EVERYTHING!!!! So be careful and back things on to disks and computers

Spam & cell phones

To: " Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >

I have a question for any techies out there. When you have a cell phone that you can send email on, is it vulnerable to hijacking by spam? I got a message from a friend with the subject " Present for you. " There was a link-ninja something-and a message " Try it, it really works! " I've had problems with spam links to a Canadian pharmacy, but the subject line was always blank & there was never a message, just a link. Well, because tomorrow is my birthday, I thought this was okay & clicked it. It was the same *!#$?! pharmacy! The first time this happened, my contacts got hijacked & I got banned from one group for spam. It was a mess. Since then I don't open messages with blank subject lines, but I guess the spammers got smarter & began adding subjects. So we all need to be even more alert. But now I don't know if there is anything I can or should do. Help!

It's good that your bank caught it; apparently they have a pretty good security system. I actually did quite a bit of Internet research last night on cell phone vulnerability. I had a hard time finding really current info; most of it was 2-5 years old, but as best I could glean, at this time the risk is small. There are a few viruses & worms that have attacked cell phones, but have not really done any damage. You can buy programs to protect your phone--I didn't find any free software like you can get for computers--but it seems most of the risk comes from downloads--music, games, etc. Other than my Hawaii 5-0 ringtone, I haven't downloaded anything & don't intend to, so I'm not going to worry about it now. But we should probably all try to stay aware of this stuff.

Ramblin' RoseModerator COLTS STILL ROCK!

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 11:33:36 -0700Subject: Re: Spam & cell phones

Good rant Rose, I don't open anything on my cell phone that I don't know for sure, I just delete, because it will still be here on my computer, so I can see the bigger picture before I open it. We just had our Visa card hacked into, actually the bank knew they were hackers and shut down our card, before they ever called us, we traced it to Jim buying something online in New Jersey, and then all the hacks came from the east coast. One was an online prone site, yuck! Then you have to remember what direct bills you pay with that??? At least the bank covered everything. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)

Matt, the problem was that I did know who it was from, the subject said something about a present, and I just thought it was some kind of funny link or something, so I clicked on it. If I didn't know the sender (or their name wasn't quite right)), subject line was blank, or the body of the message only contained a link, without a message, I would delete it immediately. None of that was true this time. But I didn't click the link on my computer, but on my cell phone. I haven't had an Internet-capable cell phone for long & don't know if they can get worms & viruses just like computers, do they have virus protection/firewalls, whatever. I'm hoping somebody knows. I just get so sick of these hackers, using their God-given talents to aggravate ordinary folks. Arrrrrggggghhhhhh! I feel a little better!

Ramblin' RoseModerator COLTS STILL ROCK! (But Packers are kind of cool.)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: dmatt1960@...Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 07:11:51 -0800Subject: Re: Spam & cell phones

Rose,My words of wisdom on this is never open anything that you might not know who it is from. If it was a birthday wish from a friend then they would have to understand why you chose not to open it. Ever since the little snafu through the group here, when i sent my own e-mail address to spam and notified Yahoo, my problems seem to have gone away for now. These spammers are getting way too smart. One would think that they should use their skills for something good...not stupid Sh** like this. I don't even answer cell phone numbers unless i recognize the number or name. I figure if it is important the person can leave me a message. & I will call back. Matt

I have a question for any techies out there. When you have a cell phone that you can send email on, is it vulnerable to hijacking by spam? I got a message from a friend with the subject "Present for you." There was a link-ninja something-and a message "Try it, it really works!" I've had problems with spam links to a Canadian pharmacy, but the subject line was always blank & there was never a message, just a link. Well, because tomorrow is my birthday, I thought this was okay & clicked it. It was the same *!#$?! pharmacy! The first time this happened, my contacts got hijacked & I got banned from one group for spam. It was a mess. Since then I don't open messages with blank subject lines, but I guess the spammers got smarter & began adding subjects. So we all need to be even more alert. But now I don't know if there is anything I can or should do. Help!------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

Mitch, one of the websites I found last night was a Droid forum. I'd never heard of Droid phones before, and the posts on virus protection were from last year, I think. (read so much stuff I wouldn't swear to it.) There was a wide range of opinions on getting the protection, but again, it seemed that the biggest risk comes from downloads.

Ramblin' RoseModerator COLTS STILL ROCK!

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mjcv29a@...Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 13:40:09 -0500Subject: Re: Spam & cell phones

I am not 100% on this but anything with a hard drive can get a virus. I know something happened to my smart phone. I have the Droid Incredible and I loved it until something happened (I assume a virus, I go on the web and open mail on it) and it froze and I lost EVERYTHING. Even my sim card with all my pictures. I never heard of anyone losing their sim card s I just backed everything on to it. Lost EVERYTHING!!!! So be careful and back things on to disks and computers

Spam & cell phonesTo: "Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >Date: Saturday, February 5, 2011, 9:44 PM

I actually have spy ware on my phone, as it's an android, I call it my toy, it's so much fun, I downloaded Kindle for free, and can read books on it, I watch TV on it, even movies if I want to pay for them, I can play free games, and have a ton of free ring tones, Hawaii 5 0 oh my that takes me back Rose,  and for some reason made me think of wipe out, that would be a good ring tone.  My son's sounds like a submarine going under, it's really cool too, Technology it's so advance, I mean look at those years (when I was a teen) that we only had corded phones and you could not get privacy on a phone call anywhere.   Now I don't even have numbers to the parents house when my daughter goes to visit, and most don't even own a land line anymore, so you call that persons cell directly. my husband believes when the Chinese/or whoever zap our satellites, and all the techno stuff goes dead we need land lines:) guess if he wants to pay, OK. 

however, watching the news lately, that is just what they did in Egypt, cut off all internet, cell service, and the only way to get a message out was through a land line, you could call and put a message through like an email, Google came up with that, man they are smart. 

OK too much coffee, need to stop now. lol MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)  

It's good that your bank caught it; apparently they have a pretty good security system.  I actually did quite a bit of Internet research last night on cell phone vulnerability.  I had a hard time finding really current info; most of it was 2-5 years old, but as best I could glean, at this time the risk is small.  There are a few viruses & worms that have attacked cell phones, but have not really done any damage.  You can buy programs to protect your phone--I didn't find any free software like you can get for computers--but it seems most of the risk comes from downloads--music, games, etc.  Other than my Hawaii 5-0 ringtone, I haven't downloaded anything & don't intend to, so I'm not going to worry about it now.  But we should probably all try to stay aware of this stuff.

Ramblin' RoseModerator

COLTS STILL ROCK!   

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 11:33:36 -0700

Good rant Rose, I don't open anything on my cell phone that I don't know for sure, I just delete, because it will still be here on my computer, so I can see the bigger picture before I open it.  

We just had our Visa card hacked into, actually the bank knew they were hackers and shut down our card, before they ever called us, we traced it to Jim buying something online in New Jersey, and then all the hacks came from the east coast.  One was an online prone site, yuck!  Then you have to remember what direct  bills you pay with that??? 

At least the bank covered everything.  MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)  

Matt, the problem was that I did know who it was from, the subject said something about a present, and I just thought it was some kind of funny link or something, so I clicked on it.  If I didn't know the sender (or their name wasn't quite right)), subject line was blank, or the body of the message only contained a link, without a message, I would delete it immediately.  None of that was true this time.  But I didn't click the link on my computer, but on my cell phone.  I haven't had an Internet-capable cell phone for long & don't know if they can get worms & viruses just like computers, do they have virus protection/firewalls, whatever.  I'm hoping somebody knows. 

I just get so sick of these hackers, using their God-given talents to aggravate ordinary folks.   Arrrrrggggghhhhhh!  I feel a little better!

Ramblin' RoseModerator

COLTS STILL ROCK!    (But Packers are kind of cool.)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: dmatt1960@...Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 07:11:51 -0800

Rose,My words of wisdom on this is never open anything that you might not know who it is from.   If it was a birthday wish from a friend then they would have to understand why you chose not to open it.  Ever since the little snafu through the group here, when i sent my own e-mail address to spam and notified Yahoo, my problems seem to have gone away for now.  These spammers are getting way too smart.  One would think that they should use their skills for something good...not stupid Sh** like this. 

I don't even answer cell phone numbers unless i recognize the number or name.  I figure if it is important the person can leave me a message.  & I will call back.  Matt

Subject: Spam & cell phonesTo: " Neurosarcoidosis " <Neurosarcoidosis >

------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis Community     Message Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messages

Members Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database

That's a sobering thought--losing cell service. I still have a land line; came

with the cable & Internet package. Glad we have it, because the schools send

messages about delays & closings. They won't send them to cell phones.

I actually have spy ware on my phone, as it's an android, I call it my toy,

it's so much fun, I downloaded Kindle for free, and can read books on it, I

watch TV on it, even movies if I want to pay for them, I can play free

games, and have a ton of free ring tones, Hawaii 5 0 oh my that takes me

back Rose, and for some reason made me think of wipe out, that would be a

good ring tone. My son's sounds like a submarine going under, it's really

cool too, Technology it's so advance, I mean look at those years (when I was

a teen) that we only had corded phones and you could not get privacy on a

phone call anywhere. Now I don't even have numbers to the parents house

when my daughter goes to visit, and most don't even own a land line anymore,

so you call that persons cell directly. my husband believes when the

Chinese/or whoever zap our satellites, and all the techno stuff goes dead we

need land lines:) guess if he wants to pay, OK.

however, watching the news lately, that is just what they did in Egypt, cut

off al

Marla, what kind of spyware do you have? Is it expensive?

back Rose, and for some reason made me think of wipe out, that would be a

good ring tone. My son's sounds like a submarine going under, it's really

phone call anywhere. Now I don't even have numbers to the parents house

off al

Our school tells us to check Facebook for snow days I could not believe that, last week we 2 " snow " days, actually no snow but they close if it gets to -15 or more, and it was -24 with wind chill factor. my daughter knew from friends texting her before we got any notice.   I think we did at some time get a call from the school, but we already knew from the kids checking face book.

MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)  

That's a sobering thought--losing cell service. I still have a land line; came with the cable & Internet package. Glad we have it, because the schools send messages about delays & closings. They won't send them to cell phones.

back Rose,  and for some reason made me think of wipe out, that would be a

good ring tone.  My son's sounds like a submarine going under, it's really

phone call anywhere.   Now I don't even have numbers to the parents house

off al

-24?!? Now that's cold even for me! It's supposed to get about -8 with wind chill tonight, but warm up to 40 by the weekend. So we'll have nasty, brown slush as the snow melts.

Ramblin' RoseModerator COLTS STILL ROCK! (But Packers rule the world. Sigh. . . .)

To: Neurosarcoidosis From: mebramer@...Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 20:01:34 -0700Subject: Re: Spam & cell phones

Our school tells us to check Facebook for snow days I could not believe that, last week we 2 "snow" days, actually no snow but they close if it gets to -15 or more, and it was -24 with wind chill factor. my daughter knew from friends texting her before we got any notice. I think we did at some time get a call from the school, but we already knew from the kids checking face book. MarlaJust one day at a time, That's all God ask of us. for there never really is a tomorrow, as that too is just today:)

That's a sobering thought--losing cell service. I still have a land line; came with the cable & Internet package. Glad we have it, because the schools send messages about delays & closings. They won't send them to cell phones.

I actually have spy ware on my phone, as it's an android, I call it my toy,it's so much fun, I downloaded Kindle for free, and can read books on it, Iwatch TV on it, even movies if I want to pay for them, I can play freegames, and have a ton of free ring tones, Hawaii 5 0 oh my that takes meback Rose, and for some reason made me think of wipe out, that would be agood ring tone. My son's sounds like a submarine going under, it's reallycool too, Technology it's so advance, I mean look at those years (when I wasa teen) that we only had corded phones and you could not get privacy on aphone call anywhere. Now I don't even have numbers to the parents housewhen my daughter goes to visit, and most don't even own a land line anymore,so you call that persons cell directly. my husband believes when theChinese/or whoever zap our satellites, and all the techno stuff goes dead weneed land lines:) guess if he wants to pay, OK.however, watching the news lately, that is just what they did in Egypt, cutoff al

------------------------------------~~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~ *** ~~~~The Neurosarcoidosis CommunityMessage Archives:-http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/messagesMembers Database:-Listings of locations, phone numbers, and instant messengers.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Neurosarcoidosis/database