Research E-Group Moderator Change

Hello Everyone,

I wanted to send an e-mail out to everyone and let you all know

that I will no longer be the moderator of this e-group. I have taken

another job and as of the end of today will no longer be working for

NCFH. I have thoroughly enjoyed my years in migrant health, and my time

with those involved in farmworker research in particular. I wish all of

you nothing but the best. If you have any questions about the e-group

please direct them to Ismael Rangel at rangel@....

Thanks.

Josh Shepherd

Resource Center Manager

National Center For Farmworker Health

(512) 312-5463

Guest guest

Josh, Thanks for all your fine work in support of the e-group.I look forward to continued NCFH support for this important medium for disseminating and exchanging migrant health-related information.Best of success with your next job (what is it?), and please let us know from time to how you are doing.Do well! Tom M. Painter PhD, Behavioral Scientist (Sociologist) Prevention Research Branch Division of HIV/AIDS Prevention National Center for HIV/AIDS, Viral Hepatitis, STD, and TB Prevention Centers for Disease Control and Prevention 1600 Clifton Road NE, MS E-37 Atlanta, Georgia 30333 USA Tel. 1-404-639-6113 Fax 1-404-639-1950 E-mail: tcp2@... From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Josh ShepherdSent: Friday, January 28, 2011 3:16 PM Subject: [ ] Research E-Group Moderator Change Hello Everyone, I wanted to send an e-mail out to everyone and let you all know that I will no longer be the moderator of this e-group. I have taken another job and as of the end of today will no longer be working for NCFH. I have thoroughly enjoyed my years in migrant health, and my time with those involved in farmworker research in particular. I wish all of you nothing but the best. If you have any questions about the e-group please direct them to Ismael Rangel at rangel@.... Thanks. Josh ShepherdResource Center ManagerNational Center For Farmworker Health(512) 312-5463

Guest guest

Josh, you will be missed. Good luck with your new endeavor. Take care and best regards. FunkenbuschUniversity of Missouri-Extension1.800.995.8503From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of MarquezSent: Friday, January 28, 2011 2:45 PM Subject: RE: [ ] Research E-Group Moderator Change Good luck!!! MarquezWestern Region Case ManagerKansas Statewide Farmworker Program1700 Avenue FDodge City, KS 67801Office: 620-225-1873Cell: 620-428-1762 From: [mailto: ] On Behalf Of Josh ShepherdSent: Friday, January 28, 2011 2:16 PM Subject: [ ] Research E-Group Moderator Change Hello Everyone, I wanted to send an e-mail out to everyone and let you all know that I will no longer be the moderator of this e-group. I have taken another job and as of the end of today will no longer be working for NCFH. I have thoroughly enjoyed my years in migrant health, and my time with those involved in farmworker research in particular. I wish all of you nothing but the best. If you have any questions about the e-group please direct them to Ismael Rangel at rangel@.... Thanks. Josh ShepherdResource Center ManagerNational Center For Farmworker Health(512) 312-5463

Guest guest

Thank you all very much all the kind words. Just so that we don’t bog down the e-group, you can send any personal messages to me to jrs1977@.... Thanks again Josh ShepherdResource Center ManagerNational Center For Farmworker Health(512) 312-5463