RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

and pressure in head...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Wanna try an experiment: Next time you get one of these headaches: take a " Stim U Dent " to your gums. You may feel the headache modulate somewhat. Also drink hot cocoa. High in magnesium.

I think that the aches are caused by a bacteria; present with RPer's . Now when I find the exact bug we will also celebrate. Till then the gums and cocoa for headaches.

Question: have you ever had any type of gastrointestinal probs?

on 5/12/02 3:22 AM, Barbara at starangel688_@... wrote:

I just thought it was my migraines that did that, because it hits so suddenly and wow, it knocks you for a loop. let me know what you find out too... hope you are feeling better.

Barbara aka bj

Re: and pressure in head...

Kathleen, Yes I have had pressure in my head off and on every week. However, the pressure is unbelievable during an ear flare. I have called it a headache, but it is almost like a vice. During my last ear flare holding my head up was was impossible because of the pain. I hope you are feeling better soon.

Rita

Kathleen wrote:

I am interested in the pressure you describe. I also get what I would loosely call headaches, really just incredible pressure inside my head. I feels awful! Could you describe what you experience? I have had an MRI that was normal. My blood pressure is also low. I don't know what to make of the sensation, except that it feels like extreme pressure building up in my head. I have wondered if this could possibly be vasculitis. Any thoughts?

Kathleen (Tx)

DISCLAIMER!!

WE ARE NOT MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS, THEREFORE ANY INFORMATION THAT IS RECEIVED HERE IS FROM EXPERIENCE ONLY. PLEASE CONSULT WITH YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TRYING ANYTHING THAT IS SUGGESTED. WE ARE NOT A SUBSTITUTE FOR YOUR PHYSICIAN AND ARE NOT TRYING TO BE. REMEMBER EVERYONE IS DIFFERENT AND TREATMENT MAYBE DIFFERENT FOR MANY OF US. THANK YOU