RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Re: Good News, Terri from

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Mabruke means Congrats in Arabic.. Force of Habit sorry

,What does Mabruke mean? Thanks for the kind comments.Terri>>> Hello All,>> I wanted to share some good news with you (for once). I think I told> you in a prior post that my son and his wife Angie, were havinga> baby in February. My other son Jeff, (' twin) and his wife > are expecting in April. So I get two grandbabies in one year. Woohoo!>> Ihope I haven't already told you guys this....my brain has been havinga> weeklong fart.>> Terri G.>>>>>> --> Marla Bramer> Independent Beauty Consultant> Kay> > mbramer@...> www.marykay.com> 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans to prosperyou and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope>

Looking for spoilers and reviews on the new TV season? Get AOL's ultimate guide to fall TV.

Guest guest

It's pronounced like Ma-bruke ,sounds like luke.

And thank you Terri for your kind words, it took me while to come to accept not having another baby, I am not sure I even do yet. But I feel such joy for you for having two grandbabies

as far as me converting to Islam , no I am still Pagan and sherif, has and is teaching his religion, but right now I am very happy with my beliefs. And he has never pressured me to convert either.

But I do love learning to speak arabic.

I will pop in faith chat some time, I was in a few weeks ago and spoke with Marla. and I enjoyed it very much.

you take care and many blessings and hugs

,No apology necessary. I like to learn new things. Mabruke - is itpronounce like mabrook?Terri G.> >> >> > Hello All,> >> > I wanted to share some good news with you (for once). I think I told> > you in a prior post that my son and his wife Angie, werehaving> a> > baby in February. My other son Jeff, (' twin) and his wife> > are expecting in April. So I get two grandbabies in one year.Woohoo!> >> > Ih

ope I haven't already told you guys this....my brain has beenhaving> a> > weeklong fart.> >> > Terri G.> >> >> >> >> >> > --> > Marla Bramer> > Independent Beauty Consultant> > Kay> > > > mbramer@> > www.marykay.com> > 'I know the plans I have for you, declared the Lord, 'plans toprosper> you and not to harm you; Plans to give you a future and a hope> >>

Looking for spoilers and reviews on the new TV season? Get AOL's ultimate guide to fall TV.