RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

addresses

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I'm just getting my Christmas cards out so if you'd like a card, especially if you've moved this past year(Like Rose!)....please e-mail me your snail mail addy. Thanks. S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

Guest guest

Come one come all! We've exchanged cards in the past and I miss doing that. i know I'm a bit late in asking but I'd like to send Christmas cards to anyone who wants one. Just email me your regular mailing address and you'll get a card. Like Tracie said...email it to my personal email addy. Those are my personal scriptures since becoming ill. Hope is MY word!!!!! And it's been given to me repeatedly since being diagnosed....sometimes by people who didn't even know I was sick.....lol. I like to believe that even this disruption of 'my plans' for my life will work to His good if I keep handing my life back to Him and try to keep a positive outlook. Easier said than done on some days.....lol. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: Re: addressesTo: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 4:17 AM

Whose snail mail do want??? By the way I love your Quotes in your

messages.

Greg

>

> I'm just getting my Christmas cards out so if you'd like a card,

especially if you've moved this past year(Like Rose!)....please e-mail

me your snail mail addy. Thanks. S.

>

> 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the

> Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you

hope

> and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself"