RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

I'm back...

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Due to an ice storm last week , I had no power & heat for 5 days. Now finally got elec. (some people still without it.) Last night we were dumped on by a foot of snow with another snowstorm Sunday.

I hurt bad today and I have to get up and go to work soon. I was hoping they would close the library because of the weather today. Figures, guess not.....So I will be shoveling to get out.

Try to get back soon,

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

Guest guest

Debbie, That was horrible to go through! Please try to take it as easy as you can. I wonder who would go out to the library in this weather. Please rest and take care of yourself and don't push too hard. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).Subject: I'm back...To: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 12:48 PM

Due to an ice storm last week , I had no power & heat for 5 days. Now finally got elec. (some people still without it.) Last night we were dumped on by a foot of snow with another snowstorm Sunday.

I hurt bad today and I have to get up and go to work soon. I was hoping they would close the library because of the weather today. Figures, guess not.....So I will be shoveling to get out.

Try to get back soon,

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

Guest guest

debbie,

please rest and take it easy and take care of yourself.

many blessings and a pain free day

Debbie, That was horrible to go through! Please try to take it as easy as you can. I wonder who would go out to the library in this weather. Please rest and take care of yourself and don't push too hard. hugs S. 29:11, For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. "If anyone would come after Me, he must deny himself" ( 16:24 NIV).

From: Debbie <rozebudz36 (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: I'm back...To: Neurosarcoidosis Date: Saturday, December 20, 2008, 12:48 PM

Try to get back soon,

Debbie T.

Co-Moderator

A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2 easy steps!