RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Tracie & ....new members of family

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Aren't pets good to have around? (Even when they are sometimes a pain!) We

From: tracie feldhaus <tiodaat2001@ yahoo.com>Subject: howdy allTo: neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 11:36 PM

Well, we've just taken a big step-- we bought a chocolate lab pup last Saturday-- she's 8 wks old. She has the most incredible green eyes-- and we named her Jade.

Today my new couch came in-- so we'll be on "double" duty-- trying to keep her busy and not chewing up the furniture.

Needless to say, not only is there a new "infant" in the house-- that has us laughing at the beauty and newness of a leaf, and the point Jade did on the food moth was hillarous-- I'm actually being forced to move a bit more. Today, Jade and I took a walk two houses down and it was great!

I hope that all of us get the chance to slow down from our daily challenges of doctor visits, physical therapy, life-- yep, life in general and see the good things that are around us.

Take care and know that you are all always in my heart and thoughts,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __

Guest guest

OOps, pressed send too quick! We just got a golden lab last year . He was still a pup.

They are very good dogs. Smart. He's a bit hyper at times, but they say they calm down around 3 yrs. I suppose it was how he was raised....When we got , he was given to us by a former owner who couldn't handle caring for him, an autistic child & then an ill husband. was forced to stay in his kennel a lot . We think that's partly why he is so hyper. But he's the second lab we have had and I think they are very good dogs.

He keeps me company on long lonely days and Tracie, I started walking him a bit too.

As you, I can't go too far. It's good exercise for me.

Debbie T.

Co-moderator

From: tracie feldhaus <tiodaat2001@ yahoo.com>Subject: howdy allTo: neurosarcoidosis@ yahoogroups. comDate: Thursday, October 16, 2008, 11:36 PM

Well, we've just taken a big step-- we bought a chocolate lab pup last Saturday-- she's 8 wks old. She has the most incredible green eyes-- and we named her Jade.

Today my new couch came in-- so we'll be on "double" duty-- trying to keep her busy and not chewing up the furniture.

Needless to say, not only is there a new "infant" in the house-- that has us laughing at the beauty and newness of a leaf, and the point Jade did on the food moth was hillarous-- I'm actually being forced to move a bit more. Today, Jade and I took a walk two houses down and it was great!

I hope that all of us get the chance to slow down from our daily challenges of doctor visits, physical therapy, life-- yep, life in general and see the good things that are around us.

Take care and know that you are all always in my heart and thoughts,

Tracie

NS Co-owner/moderator____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __