RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

looks like ... Pimples??????????

Rate this topic

Guest guest

hi groupi was looking at the "photos file"..and all rashes seems alike...but what i was looking for,,i didnt found it ,to compare it with what my son has..has anyone experience "pimple like" around the body?in different parts?...not tooo many and not all on the same place,,just a few in different partswhen my son started with Valtrex and Sporanox..thats when,a few weeks later,i noticed the "pimples"some look like "ant bites pimples" ,,other looks like just pimpleshe is on valtrex 500-3 times daysporanox 200 -2 times daythanksfrom Puerto RicoXiomara--- El sáb, 9/22/12, Ruth Setlak

escribió:De: Ruth Setlak Asunto: Re: ClumsyA: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Fecha: sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012, 03:49 pm

Cristina - If you just started, it could be die-off. Any chance he could have lyme?Sent from my iPad

Hi,

My was on antibiotics and his gross motor skils are much worse. He is Very Clumsy.

Could it be yeast? Very concernd!

Thanks

Cristina

Enviado via iPad

Guest guest

We had pimples on butt.More like red raised spots with small white middles.This was yeast To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:57 PM Subject: looks like ... Pimples??????????

hi groupi was looking at the "photos file"..and all rashes seems alike...but what i was looking for,,i didnt found it ,to compare it with what my son has..has anyone experience "pimple like" around the body?in different parts?...not tooo many and not all on the same place,,just a few in different partswhen my son started with Valtrex and Sporanox..thats when,a few weeks later,i noticed the "pimples"some look like "ant bites pimples" ,,other looks like just pimpleshe is on valtrex 500-3 times daysporanox 200 -2 times daythanksfrom Puerto RicoXiomara--- El sáb, 9/22/12, Ruth Setlak

escribió:De: Ruth Setlak Asunto: Re: ClumsyA: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Fecha: sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012, 03:49 pm

Cristina - If you just started, it could be die-off. Any chance he could have lyme?Sent from my iPad

Hi,

My was on antibiotics and his gross motor skils are much worse. He is Very Clumsy.

Thanks

Cristina

Enviado via iPad

Guest guest

THANK YOU for your answer!!!i was wondering if it could be yeats?..could it be the sporanox?...with what do you treat yeast???--- El sáb, 9/22/12, Gorham escribió:De: Gorham Asunto: Re: looks like ... Pimples??????????A: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Fecha: sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012, 02:08 pm

We had pimples on butt.More like red raised spots with small white middles.This was yeast To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 12:57 PM Subject: looks like ... Pimples??????????

Hi,

Thanks

Cristina

Enviado via iPad

Guest guest

Sporanex is what is used for treating yeast.

You need to check with your DR if one med should be changed or cut back.

Thats a lot of detoxing and it sounds like that it is coming out in the form of

the

pimples.

A

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>  

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi,

>

>

>

> My was on antibiotics and his gross motor skils are much worse. He is Very

Clumsy.

>

> Could it be yeast? Very concernd!

>

>

>

> Thanks

>

>

>

> Cristina

>

>

>

> Enviado via iPad

>

Guest guest

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!since i started sporanox a few months i dont want to cut back dosage since seems like the only one that workshe was on moooonths of nystatin,,then diflucan,then every natural form rotated ,,then nizoral,,,and i was leaving sporanox for last,,every time i did sensitive resisnat test,,it comes with a new resisnat one,,,then,,on a few years,,he is now resistant to every natural and most prescribedalso resisnat to naturals that treat parasites...for probiotic im using ther biotic complete-VSL-S.Boulardi=rotatedthank you for your help!!!!****** i was thinking on discussing with my dr to do valtrex 4 times a day,,or mixing with a naturalsince his herpes test came on level very high...any

advice???--- El sáb, 9/22/12, Heal1child escribió:De: Heal1child Asunto: Re: looks like ... Pimples??????????A: mb12valtrex Fecha: sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012, 02:47 pm

Thats a lot of detoxing and it sounds like that it is coming out in the form of the

pimples.

A

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi,

>

>

>

> My was on antibiotics and his gross motor skils are much worse. He is Very Clumsy.

>

>

>

>

> Thanks

>

>

>

> Cristina

>

>

>

> Enviado via iPad

>

Guest guest

Have you tied customs probiotics?I bought the 4 strain cause my daughter has an overgrowth of bifidus. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 2:05 PM Subject: Re: Re: looks like ... Pimples??????????

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!since i started sporanox a few months i dont want to cut back dosage since seems like the only one that workshe was on moooonths of nystatin,,then diflucan,then every natural form rotated ,,then nizoral,,,and i was leaving sporanox for last,,every time i did sensitive resisnat test,,it comes with a new resisnat one,,,then,,on a few years,,he is now resistant to every natural and most prescribedalso resisnat to naturals that treat parasites...for probiotic im using ther biotic complete-VSL-S.Boulardi=rotatedthank you for your help!!!!****** i was thinking on discussing with my dr to do valtrex 4 times a day,,or mixing with a naturalsince his herpes test came on level very

high...any

advice???--- El sáb, 9/22/12, Heal1child escribió:De: Heal1child Asunto: Re: looks like ... Pimples??????????A: mb12valtrex Fecha: sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012, 02:47 pm

Thats a lot of detoxing and it sounds like that it is coming out in the form of the

pimples.

A

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Â

>

>

>

>

>

>

> Hi,

>

>

>

> My was on antibiotics and his gross motor skils are much worse. He is Very Clumsy.

>

>

>

>

> Thanks

>

>

>

> Cristina

>

>

>

> Enviado via iPad

>

Guest guest

She is now on Ketoconozole rotated with kirkmans yeast aid.Soon i am going to be done with the yeast aid and do oregano and OLE.I am nervous about some of the harsh ingredients in yeast aid.Such as goldenseal.I also added some Kelp.My Daughert was on Diflucan but now shes resistant to it.Im still trying to figure out how to get this outta there.DSome say as long as those metals are there youll always have a problem.Oh and i use extra biotin, and L Lysine to go with the OLE.Plus all the other supps were all familiar with. To: mb12valtrex Sent: Saturday, September 22, 2012 1:18 PM Subject: Re: looks like ... Pimples??????????

THANK YOU for your answer!!!i was wondering if it could be yeats?..could it be the sporanox?...with what do you treat yeast???--- El sáb, 9/22/12, Gorham escribió:De: Gorham Asunto: Re: looks like ... Pimples??????????A: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex >Fecha: sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2012, 02:08 pm

Hi,

Thanks

Cristina

Enviado via iPad