RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Parasites

Rate this topic

Guest guest

There are some supplements you could use that are helpful and pumpkin seeds.

Herbs - Black Walnut hulls, Neem - just to name a few.

Some people take Alinia - but its by prescription only and very costly. It can

be ordered

from Canada - much cheaper.

Go easy with the dosage at the start, as you could have symptoms of the die off.

Its important to keep your bowels moving, to keep the die off moving out of

parasites, otherwise can make you very sick. Drink lots of good clean filtered

water.

You may want to check out Hula s book on health ( forgot the name of it,

maybe your local library carries them).

HTH's

>

> Ok, so i have read and heard alot on parasites lately.

>

> My question is, if im on a limited income, or have no way to see a dr that

will start a parasite protocol is Humaworm a good parasite protocol?

>

> Thanks

> Sharon

>

> Sent from my iPad

>

Guest guest

I am having decent results with a product from nutricology called Tribiotics. RuthSent from my iPhone

There are some supplements you could use that are helpful and pumpkin seeds.

Herbs - Black Walnut hulls, Neem - just to name a few.

Some people take Alinia - but its by prescription only and very costly. It can be ordered

from Canada - much cheaper.

Go easy with the dosage at the start, as you could have symptoms of the die off.

Its important to keep your bowels moving, to keep the die off moving out of parasites, otherwise can make you very sick. Drink lots of good clean filtered water.

You may want to check out Hula s book on health ( forgot the name of it, maybe your local library carries them).

HTH's

>

> Ok, so i have read and heard alot on parasites lately.

>

> My question is, if im on a limited income, or have no way to see a dr that will start a parasite protocol is Humaworm a good parasite protocol?

>

> Thanks

> Sharon

>

> Sent from my iPad

>

Guest guest

>

> Hi group,

> I know the parasite problem has been discussed a lot in this group and I tried

to do my best and read the archive messages here on this topic as much as I can,

but I still need to hear the opinions of the others who have been already

through this and ask if you have better ideas of how to treat parasites.

> We did the parasite test (metametrix) for my son and it showed that he has

Hookworms!!! (I am still having hard time typing this and staying calm).

> I have been reading a lot for the last 2 days (we got the tests only few days

ago) and trying to find the best and the fastest option to get rid of the

parasites. Also, of course if possible I want the treatment to be as gentle as

possible for his stomach, because as everybody knows - our kids are very

sensitive to everything.

> Based on everything I read I bought Black Walnut and Wormwood (both in liquid

form) and I am planning giving him 15 drops from each one 3 times per day (with

little juice because they taste horrible). My son is 4 years old and weights

approximately 32 pounds. We are also using homeopathic drops against parasites,

so hopefully the combination of homeopathy and herbals will take care of the

problem.

> I ordered also the W-W herbal from Pure Herbs and I am planning rubbing my

son's stomach and feet with that around the next full moon.

> For those of you who have been already through that – do you think this sounds

as a good plan and how long do you think it will take to kill all worms? How do

you know when they are gone? Do you think I should treat the whole family, just

to make sure nobody else is infected?

> Also, I read that lots of kids experience the die-off and it is not easy...

Can I give anything my son to help him through this period and when usually the

die-off symptoms start?

> Thanks in advance for your help,

>

What ive read and gathered is paragone by renew life for kids.I am curious about

this also as i am dealing with possible parasites.Good luck!

Guest guest

What are you seeing ruth?Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 07:24:11 -0400To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Re: Parasites I am having decent results with a product from nutricology called Tribiotics. RuthSent from my iPhone There are some supplements you could use that are helpful and pumpkin seeds.Herbs - Black Walnut hulls, Neem - just to name a few.Some people take Alinia - but its by prescription only and very costly. It can be orderedfrom Canada - much cheaper.Go easy with the dosage at the start, as you could have symptoms of the die off.Its important to keep your bowels moving, to keep the die off moving out of parasites, otherwise can make you very sick. Drink lots of good clean filtered water. You may want to check out Hula s book on health ( forgot the name of it, maybe your local library carries them).HTH's >> Ok, so i have read and heard alot on parasites lately. > > My question is, if im on a limited income, or have no way to see a dr that will start a parasite protocol is Humaworm a good parasite protocol?> > Thanks> Sharon> > Sent from my iPad>

Guest guest

Were the hallicinations linked to parasites being killed off and releasing toxins do u think. Burber great for detox support here.Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from VodafoneSender: mb12valtrex Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:39:49 -0400To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: Re: Parasites Wel I tried it with myself first. I've had constipation issues for over 20 years. Of course I've tried a whole lot of things )all the typical stuff) to improve it but it was always there. WEll, not anymore. TIA, for sure, but WHERE DID IT GO BEFORE? THis product gets more than parasites, because it has an antimicrobial and anti fungal in it as well. Definitely clearing lots of yeast. Also, just getting SO much clearer in my head. Brain fog gone, and anxiety gone. Really am so much calmer about everything and more resilient under stress. (WHo doesn't need that?)I did a 5 day trial with my pANDAS lyme kid and he had hallucinations the first day. I dosed activated charcoal and that helped. I am going to being doing a mon-fri protocol for him on this starting next week. Will keep you posted. :)Ruth Ok, so i have read and heard alot on parasites lately. My question is, if im on a limited income, or have no way to see a dr that will start a parasite protocol is Humaworm a good parasite protocol?ThanksSharonSent from my iPad

Guest guest

Wel I tried it with myself first. I've had constipation issues for over 20 years. Of course I've tried a whole lot of things )all the typical stuff) to improve it but it was always there. WEll, not anymore. TIA, for sure, but WHERE DID IT GO BEFORE? THis product gets more than parasites, because it has an antimicrobial and anti fungal in it as well. Definitely clearing lots of yeast. Also, just getting SO much clearer in my head. Brain fog gone, and anxiety gone. Really am so much calmer about everything and more resilient under stress. (WHo doesn't need that?)I did a 5 day trial with my pANDAS lyme kid and he had hallucinations the first day. I dosed activated charcoal and that helped. I am going to being doing a mon-fri protocol for him on this starting next week. Will keep you posted. :)Ruth

Ok, so i have read and heard alot on parasites lately.

My question is, if im on a limited income, or have no way to see a dr that will start a parasite protocol is Humaworm a good parasite protocol?

Thanks

Sharon

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

Yes, that is my guess. We are using burbur and parsley as well. They do really help.Ruth

Were the hallicinations linked to parasites being killed off and releasing toxins do u think. Burber great for detox support here.Let your email find you with BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2012 11:39:49 -0400To: <mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: Re: Parasites

Wel I tried it with myself first. I've had constipation issues for over 20 years. Of course I've tried a whole lot of things )all the typical stuff) to improve it but it was always there. WEll, not anymore. TIA, for sure, but WHERE DID IT GO BEFORE? THis product gets more than parasites, because it has an antimicrobial and anti fungal in it as well. Definitely clearing lots of yeast. Also, just getting SO much clearer in my head. Brain fog gone, and anxiety gone. Really am so much calmer about everything and more resilient under stress. (WHo doesn't need that?)I did a 5 day trial with my pANDAS lyme kid and he had hallucinations the first day. I dosed activated charcoal and that helped. I am going to being doing a mon-fri protocol for him on this starting next week. Will keep you posted. :)Ruth

My question is, if im on a limited income, or have no way to see a dr that will start a parasite protocol is Humaworm a good parasite protocol?

Thanks

Sharon

Sent from my iPad

Guest guest

I would take result to your family doctor and get rx I would treat for over a yr wth that u might want to look up Dr Yu if can see him great!!!! Or look up dr Klinghart's protocols!!! Or see anyone that has worked wth dr Klinghart Sent from my iPhone

>

> Hi group,

> I know the parasite problem has been discussed a lot in this group and I tried to do my best and read the archive messages here on this topic as much as I can, but I still need to hear the opinions of the others who have been already through this and ask if you have better ideas of how to treat parasites.

> We did the parasite test (metametrix) for my son and it showed that he has Hookworms!!! (I am still having hard time typing this and staying calm).

> I have been reading a lot for the last 2 days (we got the tests only few days ago) and trying to find the best and the fastest option to get rid of the parasites. Also, of course if possible I want the treatment to be as gentle as possible for his stomach, because as everybody knows - our kids are very sensitive to everything.

> Based on everything I read I bought Black Walnut and Wormwood (both in liquid form) and I am planning giving him 15 drops from each one 3 times per day (with little juice because they taste horrible). My son is 4 years old and weights approximately 32 pounds. We are also using homeopathic drops against parasites, so hopefully the combination of homeopathy and herbals will take care of the problem.

> I ordered also the W-W herbal from Pure Herbs and I am planning rubbing my son's stomach and feet with that around the next full moon.

> For those of you who have been already through that – do you think this sounds as a good plan and how long do you think it will take to kill all worms? How do you know when they are gone? Do you think I should treat the whole family, just to make sure nobody else is infected?

> Also, I read that lots of kids experience the die-off and it is not easy... Can I give anything my son to help him through this period and when usually the die-off symptoms start?

> Thanks in advance for your help,

>

What ive read and gathered is paragone by renew life for kids.I am curious about this also as i am dealing with possible parasites.Good luck!

Guest guest

Thank you and please do this humaworm looks wonderful im just worried about the die off and school. But me, my mother and ds are going to try this the next long break we get from school.Thanks and please keep us informed.Good luckSharonSent from my iPad

Thanks

Sharon

Sent from my iPad

=