RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Dark field microscopy and pleo sanum remedies

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Jean,

Curious to hear from you any improvements from sanum remedies which is sticking. please share.

Many thanks,

Cindy.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 18:11Subject: Dark field microscopy and pleo sanum remedies

Hello kind friends!We recently started sanum remedies a few days ago, and I am seeing big gains already! I am waiting a few days to confirm and see whether they stick, and then I will post more detail. The remedies are comprised of the beneficial versions of the pathogenic bacteria or fungus that are problematic for my children. I was wondering whether anyone else had explored live blood analysis under dark field microscopy? It is incredibly revealing, and you can get so much insight into your child right at the moment of testing (you look at the blood on a screen with your doctor). Here is a link to the clinic where my doctor (an acupuncturist) trained: http://www.drrausway.com/And here are some bits about the dark field microscopy itself and the kinds of information it can reveal. I could visualize, for example, the bacteria and parasites in the

various stages of transition from benign/mutualistic to pathogenic. This was especially apparent as we viewed my older boy's blood (he is far less symptomatic than my five yr old). I was concerned when I saw many issues with his blood, but more concerned still when I compared it with my five yr old's which was rife with these more developed pathogenic forms. More revealing still were the doctor's questions when she viewed the blood... Does your son have somnambulance issues? Incontinence? Yes! Yes! I forgot to include that info in our history, but it became clear to her that these were issues that correlated with the types of bacteria that she was seeing. Ok. Enough for now. I will write more later, but it is looking good!Jean

Guest guest

Hi Cindy and Friends,I feel like these remedies have helped with candida infection, but I haven't seen anything "amazing" so we are still looking for some better treatments.Also, I feel the remedies are very effective for my husband and daughter when sick with minor infections or similar. For hard core issues... I don't know, we all did it for ten weeks and did not see any big changes.I do feel that, for us, the pyroluria and associated deficiencies of b6 and zinc are the root of the problem. Since my boys are young, 5 and 9, I am finding compliance with all the daily supplements trying, and they are simply not getting what they need. I am able to get them sufficient niacin (3 grams) and vitamin c (4-5 grams) every day, at least.Next, we are looking into low dose naltrexone...Jean

Hi Jean,

Curious to hear from you any improvements from sanum remedies which is sticking. please share.

Many thanks,

Cindy.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Tuesday, 22 May 2012, 18:11Subject: Dark field microscopy and pleo sanum remedies

Hello kind friends!We recently started sanum remedies a few days ago, and I am seeing big gains already! I am waiting a few days to confirm and see whether they stick, and then I will post more detail. The remedies are comprised of the beneficial versions of the pathogenic bacteria or fungus that are problematic for my children. I was wondering whether anyone else had explored live blood analysis under dark field microscopy? It is incredibly revealing, and you can get so much insight into your child right at the moment of testing (you look at the blood on a screen with your doctor). Here is a link to the clinic where my doctor (an acupuncturist) trained: http://www.drrausway.com/And here are some bits about the dark field microscopy itself and the kinds of information it can reveal. I could visualize, for example, the bacteria and parasites in the

various stages of transition from benign/mutualistic to pathogenic. This was especially apparent as we viewed my older boy's blood (he is far less symptomatic than my five yr old). I was concerned when I saw many issues with his blood, but more concerned still when I compared it with my five yr old's which was rife with these more developed pathogenic forms. More revealing still were the doctor's questions when she viewed the blood... Does your son have somnambulance issues? Incontinence? Yes! Yes! I forgot to include that info in our history, but it became clear to her that these were issues that correlated with the types of bacteria that she was seeing. Ok. Enough for now. I will write more later, but it is looking good!Jean