RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: crying at night

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Are you giving him anything for pain or die-off when this happens?

hi all,

i need you help please.

my son wakes up between one to two am crying really loud.he keeps quite for a few minutes and then he continues and keeps quite again and then goes on crying.He sometimes hits and kicks while crying.we are on culturelle and customs probiotic.he used to do this when he was younger but we havent had these symptomps in a long time.we ran out of magnesium for almost six weeks now and are waiting for it to ship but i doubt that is what it is.we stped parasite that we have been doing for almost four months on a daily basis.could that be the reason?

we are on:

zinc,calcium,iodine.apple cider veniger,Adnrenal Cortex,vit d,cod liver oil,flax oil,150 grams of vit c,no phenols and trienza.we are doing AC chelation but have been on a break for about a month.

we are gluten ceisen free,low oxalate and try to be as organic as possible.

can anyone tell me what this behaviour is -lease?

jamila

Guest guest

The Andy Cutler chelation protocol you are using I assume uses oral DMSA and ALA. Oral chelation verry often causes yeast. A major symptom of yeast is night waking. I wold try to get a script for diflucan. To:

mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, September 24, 2012 7:38 AM Subject: crying at night

hi all,

i need you help please.

my son wakes up between one to two am crying really loud.he keeps quite for a few minutes and then he continues and keeps quite again and then goes on crying.He sometimes hits and kicks while crying.we are on culturelle and customs probiotic.he used to do this when he was younger but we havent had these symptomps in a long time.we ran out of magnesium for almost six weeks now and are waiting for it to ship but i doubt that is what it is.we stped parasite that we have been doing for almost four months on a daily basis.could that be the reason?

we are on:

zinc,calcium,iodine.apple cider veniger,Adnrenal Cortex,vit d,cod liver oil,flax oil,150 grams of vit c,no phenols and trienza.we are doing AC chelation but have been on a break for about a month.

we are gluten ceisen free,low oxalate and try to be as organic as possible.

can anyone tell me what this behaviour is -lease?

jamila

Guest guest

Jamila,

This really could be the lack of magnesium, for magnesium is a huge regulator of

sleep, and it is something that oxalate " dumping " really seems to tie up. It

is VERY often that we see people with oxalate issues wake up wide awake in the

middle of the night. That is not always associated with pain or other symptoms,

but can be.

I find that if I get low in magnesium while taking B6, it makes me very

emotionally edgy, and I've seen this edginess/upsetness completely go away in a

few minutes just by opening up a magnesium capsule in a glass of water and

drinking it all suspended in the water so it gets in my system quickly. The

swiftness of the change is really amazing. B6 and magnesium work together.

I'm sure on the TLO list that I have put references to the literature to the way

magnesium regulates the sleep cycle. I wish you could get some fast! Six weeks

is a long time to be without magnesium if you are on LOD and possibly dumping.

Do you really have no other source for magnesium you could get more quickly?

>

> hi all,

> i need you help please.

> my son wakes up between one to two am crying really loud.he keeps quite for a

few minutes and then he continues and keeps quite again and then goes on

crying.He sometimes hits and kicks while crying.we are on culturelle and customs

probiotic.he used to do this when he was younger but we havent had these

symptomps in a long time.we ran out of magnesium for almost six weeks now and

are waiting for it to ship but i doubt that is what it is.we stped parasite that

we have been doing for almost four months on a daily basis.could that be the

reason?

> we are on:

> zinc,calcium,iodine.apple cider veniger,Adnrenal Cortex,vit d,cod liver

oil,flax oil,150 grams of vit c,no phenols and trienza.we are doing AC chelation

but have been on a break for about a month.

> we are gluten ceisen free,low oxalate and try to be as organic as possible.

> can anyone tell me what this behaviour is -lease?

> jamila

>

Guest guest

What type of mag. Some people say sulf,, some say citrate, others say ionized?From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network. wrote:

Jamila,

This really could be the lack of magnesium, for magnesium is a huge regulator of sleep, and it is something that oxalate "dumping" really seems to tie up. It is VERY often that we see people with oxalate issues wake up wide awake in the middle of the night. That is not always associated with pain or other symptoms, but can be.

I find that if I get low in magnesium while taking B6, it makes me very emotionally edgy, and I've seen this edginess/upsetness completely go away in a few minutes just by opening up a magnesium capsule in a glass of water and drinking it all suspended in the water so it gets in my system quickly. The swiftness of the change is really amazing. B6 and magnesium work together.

I'm sure on the TLO list that I have put references to the literature to the way magnesium regulates the sleep cycle. I wish you could get some fast! Six weeks is a long time to be without magnesium if you are on LOD and possibly dumping.

Do you really have no other source for magnesium you could get more quickly?

>

> hi all,

> i need you help please.

> my son wakes up between one to two am crying really loud.he keeps quite for a few minutes and then he continues and keeps quite again and then goes on crying.He sometimes hits and kicks while crying.we are on culturelle and customs probiotic.he used to do this when he was younger but we havent had these symptomps in a long time.we ran out of magnesium for almost six weeks now and are waiting for it to ship but i doubt that is what it is.we stped parasite that we have been doing for almost four months on a daily basis.could that be the reason?

> we are on:

> zinc,calcium,iodine.apple cider veniger,Adnrenal Cortex,vit d,cod liver oil,flax oil,150 grams of vit c,no phenols and trienza.we are doing AC chelation but have been on a break for about a month.

> we are gluten ceisen free,low oxalate and try to be as organic as possible.

> can anyone tell me what this behaviour is -lease?

> jamila

>