RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Digestive enzymes ?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HiI would like to start digestive enzyme for my 2.5 yo son who's on a GFCF diet.Appreciate if you can suggest the best brand and the dosage to start with.RegardsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on AirtelSender: mb12valtrex Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:35:14 +0000To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group<mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex Subject: RE: Re: Can B12 shots cause anger and aggression Would love to know this answer too, about the Kirkman B12 Powder.Thanks! Xexa To: mb12valtrex From: shayo112009@...Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 04:14:07 +0000Subject: Re: Can B12 shots cause anger and aggression Dear Heidi when you say kirkman powder what do you mean what powder?Thank you Shyo>> True. I have one that was given MB12 shots close to the beginning of > his recovery journey, and he got worse for 5 weeks. The 6th week, he > started talking much better. It was nice. We noticed that he would > lose his gains right before his next shot was due, so we switched to > Kirkman's powder, and he then kept his improved speech consistently, as > long as he got his daily dose.> > Heidi N> > > You have to wait 6 weeks to see if your child is a mb12 responder. Did > You read This article?> > http://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/methyl-b12-a-treatment-for-asd-with-methylation-issues/ > <http://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/methyl-b12-a-treatment-for-asd-with-methylation-issues/>>

Guest guest

Trienza, i started with one each meal and maxed out at 2.Your supposed to take 4 tabs (they are the chewable ones,but since shes 3 i give half the suggested dose..They also have capsules but my daughter couldnt stand the taste.We have also used kids digest by enzymedica 1 chewable each meal.Just didnt see huge results with those.I dont thin the kids digest have the DPPIV in them either.So my opinion trienza is great but in the beginning she got very hyper and was bouncing of the walls for a week From:

"amitg77@..." To: mb12valtrex Sent: Monday, November 19, 2012 11:53 AM Subject: Digestive enzymes ?

HiI would like to start digestive enzyme for my 2.5 yo son who's on a GFCF diet.Appreciate if you can suggest the best brand and the dosage to start with.RegardsAmitSent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Sender: mb12valtrex

Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 16:35:14 +0000To: MB12Valtrex Yahoo Group<mb12valtrex >ReplyTo: mb12valtrex

Subject: RE: Re: Can B12 shots cause anger and aggression

Would love to know this answer too, about the Kirkman B12 Powder.Thanks! Xexa To: mb12valtrex From: shayo112009@...Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 04:14:07 +0000Subject: Re: Can B12 shots cause anger and aggression

Dear Heidi when you say kirkman powder what do you mean what powder?

Thank you Shyo

>

> True. I have one that was given MB12 shots close to the beginning of

> his recovery journey, and he got worse for 5 weeks. The 6th week, he

> started talking much better. It was nice. We noticed that he would

> lose his gains right before his next shot was due, so we switched to

> Kirkman's powder, and he then kept his improved speech consistently, as

> long as he got his daily dose.

>

> Heidi N

>

>

> You have to wait 6 weeks to see if your child is a mb12 responder. Did

> You read This article?

>

> http://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/methyl-b12-a-treatment-for-asd-with-methylation-issues/

> <http://www.tacanow.org/family-resources/methyl-b12-a-treatment-for-asd-with-methylation-issues/>

>