RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Not with my kid you don't Re: Neurologist wants MMR to be given to my 5yr old with ASD

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It really is time to confront all the ignorant, selfish practitioners with their ignorance,selfishness, greed and all the rest of their brainwashed madness with exactly this technique. Skillful means: Go for it! They've been going after kids and families for many decades and profiting themselves and their handlers handsomely.To: mb12valtrex Sent: Fri, December 14, 2012 1:03:49 AMSubject: Re: Neurologist wants MMR to be given to my 5yr old with ASD

Just wondered if any parent as asked, their Neurologist or Ped's DR peddling the vaccines.

Dear DR. ~ if I give my child the vaccine, and he goes down hill and becomes disabled, autistic, etc. Can you reverse the damage , return my child to normal ?? I need a promise and a written contract first that you will care for my child for life, if anything happens post vaccine.

And then laugh in their face when the DR turns blue!! And say, I thought so, and that answers that question. Never ask me again to vaccinate my child.

> >

> > WOW,BEST POST I EVER READ

> >

> >

> >

> >

>