RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Clumsy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi CristinaYou must give him probiotic. De : "cristina_doto@..." À :

"mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Envoyé le : samedi 22 Septembre 2012 10h49 Objet : Clumsy ----- Courriel transféré -----

This message is eligible for Automatic Cleanup! (cristina_doto@...) Add cleanup rule

| More info

Hi,

My was on antibiotics and his gross motor skils are much worse. He is Very Clumsy.

Could it be yeast? Very concernd!

Thanks

Cristina

Enviado via iPad

Guest guest

Cristina,

Antibiotics can kill the biotin producing flora and the oxalate degrading flora

and then oxalate can start to collect more in the body's tissues and can impair

energy cycles in the body. Oxalate has direct and destructive effects on the

mitochondrion, and that is what gives our bodies energy.

One of the things we learned early into the Autism Oxalate Project was that many

children's fine and gross motor skills improved dramatically when oxalate levels

were reduced, One mom talked about her daughter who could not get a hoola-hoop

to work at all, and soon was able to do 100 spins of the hoop without it

falling, We got reports of children who had no interest in sports suddenly

wanting to be out playing with other kids and even getting on teams. This was a

very consistent story about improvements in gross and fine motor skills, coupled

with the main change reported on our parent survey, which was improvements

sociability.

The most amazing story came from Spain, from parents i've met. This boy arrived

at his doctor's office at age four and a half, and at the time, he had not

really changed since birth, He still could not hold up his head, reach out, and

there was no way you could tell that he knew his parents existed. He couldn't

sit up, couldn't roll over, couldn't feed himself....in some ways he was even

worse off than a newborn because he had no eye contact. He was about the size

of a two year old even though he was almost five. The doctor tells about how

his parents left him on the examining table while they talked for two hours, and

he never moved at all.

His doctor put him on a low oxalate diet and then the changes were rapid.

Within three months, he was paying attention to his parents, sitting up and

scooching on his bottom, commando crawling, looking at books, eager to move on

in life. By about eight months later, he was crawling through therapy tunnels,

and racing to find his mom in the house, still crawling. He started cruising

and pulling himself up to stand. If you look at his pictures and videos, he had

no muscle before, but soon he looked muscular and healthy and he took off in

growth. The videos they made of his changes are truly amazing, especially

because of how quickly those changes took place...that he made progress on his

own that years and years of therapy had not even been able to begin, and then it

just happened.

It was especially moving to me to see a video showing him picking up a stuffed

animals twice his size, and turning it over and over trying to find his

face....very coordinated movement and social. This is a child who was just like

a " blob " less than a year earlier, who had no response to the outside world

except stimming and sucking his thumb.

This is what reducing oxalate can accomplish because that is the only change his

doctor made, for they had already tried other biomedical stuff before she put

him on the diet. It didn't change him. The diet did.

To learn more, subscribe to Trying_Low_Oxalates and/or visit

www.lowoxalate.info which has a link to the group. We are working on a massive

rewrite of our website to make it much easier, friendlier, and more helpful in

getting people started. Coming soon!

Also, check out the article in the European Journal of Paediatric Neurology on

the association of high oxalate to autism:

http://usautism.org/content/PDF_files_newsletters/oxalate_and_autism.pdf.

>

> Hi,

>

> My was on antibiotics and his gross motor skils are much worse. He is Very

Clumsy.

> Could it be yeast? Very concernd!

>

> Thanks

>

> Cristina

>

> Enviado via iPad

>

Guest guest

Cristina - If you just started, it could be die-off. Any chance he could have lyme?Sent from my iPad

Hi,

My was on antibiotics and his gross motor skils are much worse. He is Very Clumsy.

Thanks

Cristina

Enviado via iPad

Guest guest

No lyme. The traetment with antibiotics is over. He is on antifungals and probiotics. I hope its die off...Enviado via iPadEm 22/09/2012, às 15:49, Ruth Setlak escreveu:

Cristina - If you just started, it could be die-off. Any chance he could have lyme?Sent from my iPad

Hi,

Thanks

Cristina

Enviado via iPad

Guest guest

Wow! Thanks!Enviado via iPadEm 22/09/2012, às 13:38, "" escreveu:

Cristina,

Antibiotics can kill the biotin producing flora and the oxalate degrading flora and then oxalate can start to collect more in the body's tissues and can impair energy cycles in the body. Oxalate has direct and destructive effects on the mitochondrion, and that is what gives our bodies energy.

One of the things we learned early into the Autism Oxalate Project was that many children's fine and gross motor skills improved dramatically when oxalate levels were reduced, One mom talked about her daughter who could not get a hoola-hoop to work at all, and soon was able to do 100 spins of the hoop without it falling, We got reports of children who had no interest in sports suddenly wanting to be out playing with other kids and even getting on teams. This was a very consistent story about improvements in gross and fine motor skills, coupled with the main change reported on our parent survey, which was improvements sociability.

The most amazing story came from Spain, from parents i've met. This boy arrived at his doctor's office at age four and a half, and at the time, he had not really changed since birth, He still could not hold up his head, reach out, and there was no way you could tell that he knew his parents existed. He couldn't sit up, couldn't roll over, couldn't feed himself....in some ways he was even worse off than a newborn because he had no eye contact. He was about the size of a two year old even though he was almost five. The doctor tells about how his parents left him on the examining table while they talked for two hours, and he never moved at all.

His doctor put him on a low oxalate diet and then the changes were rapid. Within three months, he was paying attention to his parents, sitting up and scooching on his bottom, commando crawling, looking at books, eager to move on in life. By about eight months later, he was crawling through therapy tunnels, and racing to find his mom in the house, still crawling. He started cruising and pulling himself up to stand. If you look at his pictures and videos, he had no muscle before, but soon he looked muscular and healthy and he took off in growth. The videos they made of his changes are truly amazing, especially because of how quickly those changes took place...that he made progress on his own that years and years of therapy had not even been able to begin, and then it just happened.

It was especially moving to me to see a video showing him picking up a stuffed animals twice his size, and turning it over and over trying to find his face....very coordinated movement and social. This is a child who was just like a "blob" less than a year earlier, who had no response to the outside world except stimming and sucking his thumb.

This is what reducing oxalate can accomplish because that is the only change his doctor made, for they had already tried other biomedical stuff before she put him on the diet. It didn't change him. The diet did.

To learn more, subscribe to Trying_Low_Oxalates and/or visit www.lowoxalate.info which has a link to the group. We are working on a massive rewrite of our website to make it much easier, friendlier, and more helpful in getting people started. Coming soon!

Also, check out the article in the European Journal of Paediatric Neurology on the association of high oxalate to autism: http://usautism.org/content/PDF_files_newsletters/oxalate_and_autism.pdf.

>

> Hi,

>

> My was on antibiotics and his gross motor skils are much worse. He is Very Clumsy.

> Could it be yeast? Very concernd!

>

> Thanks

>

> Cristina

>

> Enviado via iPad

>