Can u give a few more details? What was going on in the last few days? Is he on

any meds already? To me, it sounds like clostridia. Will depend on the history

also. U mentioned pandas so was he taking any antibiotics recently? If so, then

it could be a clostridia flare. Go up on probiotic esp lactobacillus. I love

vancomycin oral as it is not absorbed and does'nt kill lactobacillus. Another

possibility is phenol issue. Try epsom salt bath/foot soak or magnesium sulfate

cream by kirkman. Did u start any new supps recently? Pandas is of course a

possibility but before u start any systemic antibiotics, give oral vancomycin

and probiotics a try. Do give us more details so we can try to figure this out w

u. Good luck and this phase will pass.

is

>

> Ok, hand foot and mouth = super regressions, especially in aggression! Major

fighting, irritability, ocd, and transitioning issues. We know Pandas is an

issue for him also. SO I know this is effecting him all around. Any tips? I

plan on going to our DAN on Tuesday anyway to discuss some lab work, should I

mention some antivirals?

>

> We have Antibiotics on hand at home, but now we can't get him to take ANY meds

without hiding it. Esp. hard to get the liquid meds down (can't say I can blame

him) Anyone use inject-able type antibiotics when needed? Do they have this for

antivirals?

>

> TIA

>

>

>

Guest guest

Thanks for all the info is,I had thought about him being sensitive to phenol in the past...still think a possibility. I have some Enhansa I have been too worried to try with him because of just that. However I am still thinking HFM only because he just started day care once a week, and in our area HFM is going around. Although could be a combination of both! I have been staying away from antibiotics. As much as we need them right now, they are too tough on his gut so we are looking for alternatives. Sent my husband out to look for some oil of oregano but he had no luck.He only takes probiotics, and cod liver oil, and MB12, and I have Nystatin I have been trying to get him to take, but with no such luck. And just started trying to give this after the sores started. But no new supplements until after this started. Thanks again,Subject: Re: hand foot mouthTo: mb12valtrex Date:

Sunday, July 15, 2012, 9:47 PM

Hi ,

Can u give a few more details? What was going on in the last few days? Is he on any meds already? To me, it sounds like clostridia. Will depend on the history also. U mentioned pandas so was he taking any antibiotics recently? If so, then it could be a clostridia flare. Go up on probiotic esp lactobacillus. I love vancomycin oral as it is not absorbed and does'nt kill lactobacillus. Another possibility is phenol issue. Try epsom salt bath/foot soak or magnesium sulfate cream by kirkman. Did u start any new supps recently? Pandas is of course a possibility but before u start any systemic antibiotics, give oral vancomycin and probiotics a try. Do give us more details so we can try to figure this out w u. Good luck and this phase will pass.

is

>

> Ok, hand foot and mouth = super regressions, especially in aggression! Major fighting, irritability, ocd, and transitioning issues. We know Pandas is an issue for him also. SO I know this is effecting him all around. Any tips? I plan on going to our DAN on Tuesday anyway to discuss some lab work, should I mention some antivirals?

>

> We have Antibiotics on hand at home, but now we can't get him to take ANY meds without hiding it. Esp. hard to get the liquid meds down (can't say I can blame him) Anyone use inject-able type antibiotics when needed? Do they have this for antivirals?

>

> TIA

>

>

>

Guest guest

Hi, My son who is 4.5 year old PDD-NOS with Lyme has started Byron White AL- Complex 1 month ago. We had to gradually ease him into it. Thank god no issues so far with reactions. Has anyone used this in such a case? Also I was reading on a website about storing of such products. "Should use liquids and tinctures and wrap the bottle in foil to avoid EMF contamination. Dr. Klinghardt keeps his homeopathics in protective boxes." Where can I get a protective

box? This is from his website.Storage of the Byron White Formulas:Please store our formulas on a non-metallic surface and away from sun light, heat and electrical appliances such as cell phones and computers, and electromagnetic such as fans. A little confusing to me? Hope someone has some experience with storage. Thanks for your help To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:00 PM Subject: Re: Re: hand foot mouth

Thanks for all the info is,I had thought about him being sensitive to phenol in the past...still think a possibility. I have some Enhansa I have been too worried to try with him because of just that. However I am still thinking HFM only because he just started day care once a week, and in our area HFM is going around. Although could be a combination of both! I have been staying away from antibiotics. As much as we need them right now, they are too tough on his gut so we are looking for alternatives. Sent my husband out to look for some oil of oregano but he had no luck.He only takes probiotics, and cod liver oil, and MB12, and I have Nystatin I have been trying to get him to take, but with no such luck. And just started trying to give this after the sores started. But no new supplements until after this started. Thanks again,Subject:

Re: hand foot mouthTo: mb12valtrex Date:

Sunday, July 15, 2012, 9:47 PM

Hi ,

Can u give a few more details? What was going on in the last few days? Is he on any meds already? To me, it sounds like clostridia. Will depend on the history also. U mentioned pandas so was he taking any antibiotics recently? If so, then it could be a clostridia flare. Go up on probiotic esp lactobacillus. I love vancomycin oral as it is not absorbed and does'nt kill lactobacillus. Another possibility is phenol issue. Try epsom salt bath/foot soak or magnesium sulfate cream by kirkman. Did u start any new supps recently? Pandas is of course a possibility but before u start any systemic antibiotics, give oral vancomycin and probiotics a try. Do give us more details so we can try to figure this out w u. Good luck and this phase will pass.

is

>

> Ok, hand foot and mouth = super regressions, especially in aggression! Major fighting, irritability, ocd, and transitioning issues. We know Pandas is an issue for him also. SO I know this is effecting him all around. Any tips? I plan on going to our DAN on Tuesday anyway to discuss some lab work, should I mention some antivirals?

>

> We have Antibiotics on hand at home, but now we can't get him to take ANY meds without hiding it. Esp. hard to get the liquid meds down (can't say I can blame him) Anyone use inject-able type antibiotics when needed? Do they have this for antivirals?

>

> TIA

>

>

>

Guest guest

I stored my homeopathy in my sock drawer away from all the instruments he says to avoid.

To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 7:17 PMSubject: Re: Re: hand foot mouth

Hi,

My son who is 4.5 year old PDD-NOS with Lyme has started Byron White AL- Complex 1 month ago. We had to gradually ease him into it. Thank god no issues so far with reactions.

Has anyone used this in such a case? Also I was reading on a website about storing of such products. "Should use liquids and tinctures and wrap the bottle in foil to avoid EMF contamination. Dr. Klinghardt keeps his homeopathics in protective boxes."

Where can I get a protective box?

This from his website.

Storage of the Byron White Formulas:

Please store our formulas on a non-metallic surface and away from sun light, heat and electrical appliances such as cell phones and computers, and electromagnetic such as fans.

A little confusing to me? Hope someone has some experience with storage.

Thanks for your help

To: mb12valtrex Sent: Sunday, July 15, 2012 10:00 PMSubject: Re: Re: hand foot mouth

Thanks for all the info is,

I had thought about him being sensitive to phenol in the past...still think a possibility. I have some Enhansa I have been too worried to try with him because of just that. However I am still thinking HFM only because he just started day care once a week, and in our area HFM is going around. Although could be a combination of both!

I have been staying away from antibiotics. As much as we need them right now, they are too tough on his gut so we are looking for alternatives. Sent my husband out to look for some oil of oregano but he had no luck.

He only takes probiotics, and cod liver oil, and MB12, and I have Nystatin I have been trying to get him to take, but with no such luck. And just started trying to give this after the sores started. But no new supplements until after this started.

Thanks again,

Subject: Re: hand foot mouthTo: mb12valtrex Date: Sunday, July 15, 2012, 9:47 PM

Hi ,Can u give a few more details? What was going on in the last few days? Is he on any meds already? To me, it sounds like clostridia. Will depend on the history also. U mentioned pandas so was he taking any antibiotics recently? If so, then it could be a clostridia flare. Go up on probiotic esp lactobacillus. I love vancomycin oral as it is not absorbed and does'nt kill lactobacillus. Another possibility is phenol issue. Try epsom salt bath/foot soak or magnesium sulfate cream by kirkman. Did u start any new supps recently? Pandas is of course a possibility but before u start any systemic antibiotics, give oral vancomycin and probiotics a try. Do give us more details so we can try to figure this out w u. Good luck and this phase will pass.is>> Ok, hand foot and mouth = super regressions,

especially in aggression! Major fighting, irritability, ocd, and transitioning issues. We know Pandas is an issue for him also. SO I know this is effecting him all around. Any tips? I plan on going to our DAN on Tuesday anyway to discuss some lab work, should I mention some antivirals? > > We have Antibiotics on hand at home, but now we can't get him to take ANY meds without hiding it. Esp. hard to get the liquid meds down (can't say I can blame him) Anyone use inject-able type antibiotics when needed? Do they have this for antivirals? > > TIA> > >

Guest guest

Maybe you are dealing with pans. Try something to reduce inflammation as like

advil or something more natural. If he is phenol sensitive then enhansa will not

be a good idea although the nutrivene longvida curcumin did initially help

reduce inflammation in my son's case. Not experienced with the antivirals yet so

cannot comment. Something that has really helped my kid recently is 5

methyltetrahydrofolate by Thorne brand and the brand does matter in this case.

If you don't think that you are dealing with bacteria at this time then stay

away from antibiotics. Custom probiotics have really helped my kid also. Good

luck and hope your child feels better soon.

is

>

> >

>

> > Ok, hand foot and mouth = super regressions, especially in aggression!

Major fighting, irritability, ocd, and transitioning issues. We know Pandas is

an issue for him also. SO I know this is effecting him all around. Any tips? I

plan on going to our DAN on Tuesday anyway to discuss some lab work, should I

mention some antivirals?

>

> >

>

> > We have Antibiotics on hand at home, but now we can't get him to take ANY

meds without hiding it. Esp. hard to get the liquid meds down (can't say I can

blame him) Anyone use inject-able type antibiotics when needed? Do they have

this for antivirals?

>

> >

>

> > TIA

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

Hi is,I am just trying the

l-5methyltetrahydrofolate from New Beginnings .Do you think thats

a good brand?

Thanks,Tammy F.

Maybe you are dealing with pans. Try something to reduce

inflammation as like advil or something more natural. If

he is phenol sensitive then enhansa will not be a good

idea although the nutrivene longvida curcumin did

initially help reduce inflammation in my son's case. Not

experienced with the antivirals yet so cannot comment.

Something that has really helped my kid recently is 5

methyltetrahydrofolate by Thorne brand and the brand does

matter in this case. If you don't think that you are

dealing with bacteria at this time then stay away from

antibiotics. Custom probiotics have really helped my kid

also. Good luck and hope your child feels better soon.

is

>

> >

>

> > Ok, hand foot and mouth = super regressions,

especially in aggression! Major fighting, irritability,

ocd, and transitioning issues. We know Pandas is an issue

for him also. SO I know this is effecting him all around.

Any tips? I plan on going to our DAN on Tuesday anyway to

discuss some lab work, should I mention some antivirals?

>

> >

>

> > We have Antibiotics on hand at home, but now we

can't get him to take ANY meds without hiding it. Esp.

hard to get the liquid meds down (can't say I can blame

him) Anyone use inject-able type antibiotics when needed?

Do they have this for antivirals?

>

> >

>

> > TIA

>

> >

>

> >

>

> >

>

Guest guest

I have never tried new beginnings brand but the brand was started by a mom whose

son has autism. The reason I said brand matters is because I first tried the

thorne brand 5mthf and it gave my son good eye contact and focus. Then I

switched to prothera brand as I was getting some other supps from that brand and

it just seemed easier. I did'nt see amy positives from that and forgot that I

had switched brands. This time I restarted the thorne one and saq good results

right away. It does'nt contain aspartic acid and my son does'nt have problem w

other ingredients so far. Have u seen any benefits from the one from new

beginnings? If not then I suggest u give thorne one a try. This is the only

thorne product I am using as I get most of the supps from different brands.

Good luck

is

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > Ok, hand foot and mouth = super regressions, especially in

> > aggression! Major fighting, irritability, ocd, and transitioning

> > issues. We know Pandas is an issue for him also. SO I know this is

> > effecting him all around. Any tips? I plan on going to our DAN on

> > Tuesday anyway to discuss some lab work, should I mention some

> > antivirals?

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > We have Antibiotics on hand at home, but now we can't get him to

> > take ANY meds without hiding it. Esp. hard to get the liquid meds down

> > (can't say I can blame him) Anyone use inject-able type antibiotics

> > when needed? Do they have this for antivirals?

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > > TIA

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> > > >

> > >

> >