RemedySpot.com
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Re: Speak Smooth

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We used speak as one of the first tools of recovery for my son. It was not the smooth however. For us, we saw huge improvements in his speech. With in days, he started saying his first words. Could it have been coincidence? Sure, but it just picked up with each day. And it was very easy to mix with his beverages. Especially since he drank orange juice. I can't read the small print on the bottle of this...does it say Orange Vanilla?? Anyway, maybe they have sample sizes that you can try first to see if its worth it? Thats how we started was on samples. Otherwise, I never would have paid so much $$ not knowing how or if he would take/respond to it. Subject: Speak SmoothTo: Date: Friday, September 21, 2012, 4:14 PM

Has given 'Speak Smooth' to their child? What was your experience? Did it help?I just saw the price, it's expensive!http://kirkmanlabs.com/ProductKirkman/705/1/speakandSmooth/Thanks for your inputs. Shelley

Guest guest

I did, but my son's poop got very yellow so I stoped. I also read coments about This product triggering sceizures... There is a large amount of vit e and k. I was too scared to continue.CristinaEnviado via iPadEm 21/09/2012, às 17:14, S B escreveu:

Has given 'Speak Smooth' to their child? What was your experience? Did it help?I just saw the price, it's expensive!http://kirkmanlabs.com/ProductKirkman/705/1/speakandSmooth/Thanks for your inputs. Shelley