RemedySpot.com

NK cells, LDN, immusist, others?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi everyone, Does anyone have any good information on NK cells and how to raise them? How do they get low? Both my kids came back with low NK cells activity and this worries me very much (my son's was only 15 and my daughter was 35 with anything below 50 being low). I have read that LDN can raise it but my son was already on LDN for a couple of months when the test was run. Does anyone have any other info on this? Can immusist raise NK cell activity? Many thanks in advance!

I've just sent you a long e-mail off-list on this...I want to work off-list then

bring back collaborated info on-list...

Let me know if you did not get my e-mail.

Blessings,

Rita

>

> Hi everyone,

>  

> Does anyone have any good information on NK cells and how to raise them?  How

do they get low? Both my kids came back with low NK cells activity and this

worries me very much (my son's was only 15 and my daughter was 35 with anything

below 50 being low).  I have read that LDN can raise it but my son was already

on LDN for a couple of months when the test was run.  Does anyone have any other

info on this?  Can immusist raise NK cell activity?

>  

> Many thanks in advance!

>  

>

>

I was able to raise my sons NK cells with a prodcut called Immunovir . You have to get it out of the country (we got ours from Canada) and requires a script. Most of the alternative and DAN doctors are familiar with it. To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 9:39 AM Subject: NK cells, LDN, immusist, others?

Hi everyone, Does anyone have any good information on NK cells and how to raise them? How do they get low? Both my kids came back with low NK cells activity and this worries me very much (my son's was only 15 and my daughter was 35 with anything below 50 being low). I have read that LDN can raise it but my son was already on LDN for a couple of months when the test was run. Does anyone have any other info on this? Can immusist raise NK cell activity? Many thanks in advance!

Thank you ! To: "mb12valtrex " <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012 10:23 PM Subject: Re: NK cells, LDN, immusist, others?

I was able to raise my sons NK cells with a prodcut called Immunovir . You have to get it out of the country (we got ours from Canada) and requires a script. Most of the alternative and DAN doctors are familiar with it. To: mb12valtrex <mb12valtrex > Sent: Monday, September 3, 2012

9:39 AM Subject: NK cells, LDN, immusist, others?